Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Downloading games from pirate bay, problem !

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 20, 2009 1:24:30 PM

Ok so I know some people dont agree with this but I tried a couple of downloads from piratebay with no problems,
BUT ! one of them will not even open because it just says windows cannot open MDF files,
and the other game installed but will not run because it says Access Violation, followed with a series of 00000001100 numbers ect,
Im new to the downloading games business but Im guessing theres some kind of fix for these problems, do I need some kind of cracker software ?.
February 20, 2009 1:34:23 PM

I think you need a credit card or cash, and then a trip to your local store to buy the game. That should fix it.
February 20, 2009 1:42:45 PM

Why don't you save your time from trying to get your illegal games working and get a job so you can buy the real legal one's
Related resources
February 20, 2009 1:51:59 PM

lol, not the kind of replys I was expecting, hope this answers your questions back.

User Klsdivan I have got a job and it pays very well, this downloading was just a experiment I do not plan on doing this all the time, I jsut wanted to know if it could be done.

User crom, your right I will just go and buy games from my local store, this downloading is just to much messing about.

But thx for your replys anyway, hope you guys dont fall out with me because of this.
February 20, 2009 2:16:48 PM

Have you not read the news lately. The owners of Pirate Bay are in the spotlight at the moment, I wouldn't even bother giving it a go just for the sake of it.
February 20, 2009 2:17:34 PM

It amazes me how often people post on here asking for help with illegal copies of games / software.

Last time I looked FACT offered rewards for information on piracy....
February 20, 2009 2:35:06 PM

@Tobensg, that trail is worthless. Pirate Bay is winning that case right now cause the other side has no clue what they are talking about.

I'm actually a bit amazed too ulysses.

~Death Dream~
February 20, 2009 3:05:55 PM

OK I just deleted the 2 games I tried downloading, it is a waste of time, anyone else reading this dont even try it, they just dont work,
And yea your right Death Dream I have just been reading the report on the trail of Pirate bay, this will be unreal if they win or should I say when they win the case.
February 23, 2009 11:12:39 AM

For the record, .mdf and .mds are disk image files, simmilar to .bin and .cue in function, only highly compressed. I think Deamon Tools can mount them (not technically supported, but selected "All files" and mounting them work).

Unfortunatly, I've had some issues with lost data (sound) using this format in the past, so I almost never use it myself anymore.
February 23, 2009 11:21:19 AM

If u download em of PB then you can get a good idea of if you will like the game but you are stuck with single player only. If u must, try em from PB and if you want to get the full experience then you cough up the $$
February 23, 2009 3:01:38 PM

jason73 said:
lol, not the kind of replys I was expecting,


Are you for real? What were you expecting? -
'Congratulations on obtaining something for nothing that cost millions to produce and has ensured that future products come riddled with DRM. The answer to your query is......'

Er.. I don't think so.

Moron.
February 23, 2009 4:58:46 PM

I always love the excuses for DLing illegal copies.

"I just wanted to see if it can be done", so if you have no intention of actually using it why do it in the first place? That's like looking to score a dime bag just to see if you can, not because you want to smoke it.
The above is really bad, of course it can freakin be done, otherwise there wouldnt be all this hoopla over piracy.

Or

"I like to try games before I buy them" So you are telling me you have the full version (especially applies to single player games) and actually intend to go out and pay for it now? Excuse me if I don't believe it.


February 23, 2009 6:46:56 PM

I wish I could close this topic down, I didnt want it to start this much trouble,
Look it was a stupid mistake me trying to download a pirate product, it didnt work and even if it did I wouldnt bother again, its just not worth it, I clearly already stated this.

And for all you that have replyed with anger about this topic on pirate copying,
I agree with you all,
your right,
calling me a Moron is a bit over the top, but I will take that on the chin crusoe74
I offer a apology for this topic.

So can we please this topic drop now.
February 24, 2009 8:42:01 AM

jason73 said:
Ok so I know some people dont agree with this but I tried a couple of downloads from piratebay with no problems,
BUT ! one of them will not even open because it just says windows cannot open MDF files,
and the other game installed but will not run because it says Access Violation, followed with a series of 00000001100 numbers ect,
Im new to the downloading games business but Im guessing theres some kind of fix for these problems, do I need some kind of cracker software ?.


kill yourself you f-ing cheap bitch
February 24, 2009 9:45:04 AM

Thats a bit harsh, poor guy lol. Hes only asking what 99% of us have probably done at one point or another. Im always downloading heroes and terminator chronicles etc because they dont show in the UK for months, what im doing the RIAA would love to spank me for. Same goes for games, I have done so in the past but now I buy, wish I hadnt bought spore tho, meh. Admittedly it is a bit thick asking in these forums, try torrentfreak.
February 24, 2009 1:23:25 PM

ovaltineplease said:
kill yourself you f-ing cheap bitch


My, what an honourable gentleman you are.....
February 24, 2009 8:32:01 PM

I'm probably going to kick myself for jumping in on this topic. First of all, of course they work, otherwise there wouldn't be tens of thousands of people downloading the things at any given moment. I think there are two ways of looking at piracy though. On one hand its bad because some of these developers should really be supported for releasing an amazing product, like CoD4 and Fallout for instance. On the other hand, there are games I have downloaded that I am truly glad I didn't waste my money on, like GTA4. Not that GTA4 is bad, I just don't have a system that can run it optimally yet. But I guarantee you that as soon as I do, I am definitely going to BUY that game. I can run it well enough to see that it has potential. The problem is that most people aren't going to buy the game once they've tried it and liked it and that seems to be the most common excuse that people use for pirating games.
Then there is the whole DRM thing. The thing that really sucks is the only people that DRM hurts are the people that are actually legitimately buying the games. It makes things difficult for those spending the money and absolutely does not affect the people downloading cracked versions. Look at Rockstar, they spent some astronomical amount of money on their "crack proof" DRM and it took all of about 24 hours for it to be cracked!
If you pirate games, just please buy them if you try it and like it. Support the devs and encourage them to create more great games. Otherwise we'll all be forced to consoles because the industry seems to think that console games can't be pirated (dead wrong).
March 5, 2009 9:17:42 AM

mount it with daemon tools and apply crack from gamecopyworld.com just wanna help not taking sides with piratism :D  no need to get pissed guys
March 5, 2009 11:09:12 AM

tsd16 said:
I always love the excuses for DLing illegal copies.

"I just wanted to see if it can be done", so if you have no intention of actually using it why do it in the first place? That's like looking to score a dime bag just to see if you can, not because you want to smoke it.
The above is really bad, of course it can freakin be done, otherwise there wouldnt be all this hoopla over piracy.

Or

"I like to try games before I buy them" So you are telling me you have the full version (especially applies to single player games) and actually intend to go out and pay for it now? Excuse me if I don't believe it.


Philsophical question, How about my excuses for my most recent illegal downloads?

Spacehulk, I OWN a legal copy, but the disks are past their prime (being from 1993) so I hop on to pirate bay and snag me a torrent copy. I have the original disks, box and manual. but although the game will play theres some corruption to the sound files (lots of data errors and retrys during install), so I used the torrent copy to fix the install.

X-wing, again I have the original disks box and manual but ancient floppies just dont work, the devs I paid for the game originally wont supply replacement media or let me download it so I head to piratebay and pick up a copy. I am compeltely guilt free.

Rebel Alliance, this one was even naughtier, you see I never brought this game when it first came out, but Im building this windows 98 rig for old school games and this is one game I wanted to play back in the day but didnt get round to it. So I buy a copy from ebay, (the devs dont get a penny for that, but its a genuine copy) and whilst Im waiting for that to arrive I download a torrent.

Tie Fighter, I managed to find a genuine new copy of the xwing collector series (includes tie fighter) However, I DID pirate properly in my younger days when I only had my paper round money and this game was one where I did have pirate versions back then. When I first decided to have a retro rig I downloaded a torrent of the tiefighter CD version, to see how it would play on the old rig etc I did all the training missions and the first 3 complete battles on the pirate one.

THEN I went out and brought the xwing collector series, its not even the same version as what I have been playing from pirate torrents (the CD version isnt as good as the collect one). This is the only game recently where I have "tried" before I buyed. I Wouldnt have felt too bad about this one even if on playing it again I had decided not to buy a copy as the devs havent offered tie fighter CD for retail for years. But its not abandonware yet!

Colin Mcrae Dirt, genuine brand new shop brought copy lists vista compatibility on the back of the box but the "DRM" measures on it mean it doesnt work with many vista systems, the devs offer no support whatsoever on the issue despite me being a paying customer, so of I trot to the pirates to get a NOCD piracy patch for legally brought copy. Placing me in illegal territory for circumventing DRM measures. just to play a game I have legally brought.

Star Wars lego, now this game doesnt list itself as vista compatible but the SOLE reason it wont run normally under vista is due to the DRM, again the people taking my money for the legal copy dont care. We dont support vista... Again thankyou pirates for providing free technical support where the people Im paying wont lift a finger again I put my foot over the legal line in the sand to get a product working that I have paid for legally.

Spore, had to reinstall the whole system the other day, I have a legal copy of spore that I brought at release and paid full whack for, however next time I want to use it I will be downloading a pirate version without the security. So that I never run out of installs. Again I will be circumventing DRM measures, again I will be downloading torrents.

Whats more than this I have NO downloaded copies of games that I havent paid for a legal copy of not one. But Im all kinds of falling foul of the law just to make use of stuff Ive paid for.

Whilst I personally like to have a genuine copy of software I like to have a "box" a package a manual etc etc, I think they are great shelf ornaments. Unfortunately the Games companies dont care about any amount of hassle they cause me the "paying customer" with their failed attempts to slow down piracy, and so whilst I wont "pirate" myself (depending on your definition of piracy with the examples above) I'm not about to go around shouting at everyone who's potentially hurting them a bit.

Where do the vehmently anti pirate crowd stand on my rampant torrent downloading? Theres legal copies for every game there. In fact some of the games I have more than one legal copy of. I dont have ANY games which I dont have a legal copy of - although for 2 days that wasnt the case with tie fighter...

@OP as has been mentioned MDF files are disk images that need certain types of software to open.
March 5, 2009 11:50:29 AM

This post should be linked to over on the Epic Fail blog. Funny stuff.
March 5, 2009 12:22:24 PM

OMG
Seems this topic will not die, lol
A friend went to a local games store 2 weeks ago and purchased Left4dead, it cost him £27.99, and 2 days later they reduced the price to £19.99, he was pissed off.

So now you have to ask who is the PIRATE NOW !
March 5, 2009 2:42:56 PM

UNICOMPLEX said:
OMG
Seems this topic will not die, lol
A friend went to a local games store 2 weeks ago and purchased Left4dead, it cost him £27.99, and 2 days later they reduced the price to £19.99, he was pissed off.

So now you have to ask who is the PIRATE NOW !


Black Beard
March 5, 2009 10:03:59 PM

Jack Sparrow
March 6, 2009 3:46:05 AM

matic3060 said:
I'm probably going to kick myself for jumping in on this topic. First of all, of course they work, otherwise there wouldn't be tens of thousands of people downloading the things at any given moment. I think there are two ways of looking at piracy though. On one hand its bad because some of these developers should really be supported for releasing an amazing product, like CoD4 and Fallout for instance. On the other hand, there are games I have downloaded that I am truly glad I didn't waste my money on, like GTA4. Not that GTA4 is bad, I just don't have a system that can run it optimally yet. But I guarantee you that as soon as I do, I am definitely going to BUY that game. I can run it well enough to see that it has potential. The problem is that most people aren't going to buy the game once they've tried it and liked it and that seems to be the most common excuse that people use for pirating games.
Then there is the whole DRM thing. The thing that really sucks is the only people that DRM hurts are the people that are actually legitimately buying the games. It makes things difficult for those spending the money and absolutely does not affect the people downloading cracked versions. Look at Rockstar, they spent some astronomical amount of money on their "crack proof" DRM and it took all of about 24 hours for it to be cracked!
If you pirate games, just please buy them if you try it and like it. Support the devs and encourage them to create more great games. Otherwise we'll all be forced to consoles because the industry seems to think that console games can't be pirated (dead wrong).

hypothetically speaking, if pc game developers stopped producing alot of games nad all of us were forced to consoles, i think 1 of 2 things could happen.
A) Crackers would find a way to emulate console games, there is a ps2 emulutor. Alot of people say our hardware isnt powerful enough to emulate consoles, thats downright Bull***t! my pc is ALOT more powerful than an xbox 360 (the emulator would most likely be from an xbox 360) the xbox is a triple core 3.2GHz, with 512mb ram, and 4850 equivelnt graphics card. my pc is in fact midrange. what about the people with quad cores etc. is not rare.....
B)console games will be pirated like crazy.....
its not hard to pirate console games, all you need to do is flash your firmware on your dvd drive...... then done!

i still cant believe that devopers are saying thay arnt going to make "this game" because pirating is ruining them. ea puts out alot of garbage games and maybe poeple would buy them if they had good games and not pirate them. take their lineup of sports games... madden, nhl, etc. They have NOT moved on from the ps2 generations graphics! WTF! who would buy that....... developers need to get their heads out of their a**es
March 6, 2009 12:12:04 PM

@ryanb213

The GPU on the 360 is Radeon X1800/1900 equivalent.
March 6, 2009 12:50:58 PM

Well I wish game makers would hurry and catch up with the hardware thats out now and take more advantage of Quad CPUs,
I mean for instance as an example my brother was trying to tell me one day how much better FIFA 2009 or what ever he was playing, was better than FIFA 2008, with the Graphics & how the players now move, So I said ok then lets have ago and to be honest I still think its SHI,T, the difference in the 2 games is 0.1% in my opinon, the only real difference I could see was that some of the players names had changed <is that suppose to be worth £30, come on the game makers are just not keeping up with times, lets start seeing something more realistic.
March 6, 2009 6:24:01 PM

djcoolmasterx said:
@ryanb213

The GPU on the 360 is Radeon X1800/1900 equivalent.

is that right? well my bad.... it still sucks
March 7, 2009 1:39:46 AM

ryanb213 said:
is that right? well my bad.... it still sucks


Actually, I read somewhere that the 360 GPU was basically an R600 GPU, which would make it more like a Radeon HD 2000/3000 series GPU. But yes, it still sucks. Though that wasn't bad for 2005 when the 360 came out.
March 7, 2009 1:51:55 AM

ryanb213 said:
hypothetically speaking, if pc game developers stopped producing alot of games nad all of us were forced to consoles, i think 1 of 2 things could happen.
A) Crackers would find a way to emulate console games, there is a ps2 emulutor. Alot of people say our hardware isnt powerful enough to emulate consoles, thats downright Bull***t! my pc is ALOT more powerful than an xbox 360 (the emulator would most likely be from an xbox 360) the xbox is a triple core 3.2GHz, with 512mb ram, and 4850 equivelnt graphics card. my pc is in fact midrange. what about the people with quad cores etc. is not rare.....
B)console games will be pirated like crazy.....
its not hard to pirate console games, all you need to do is flash your firmware on your dvd drive...... then done!

i still cant believe that devopers are saying thay arnt going to make "this game" because pirating is ruining them. ea puts out alot of garbage games and maybe poeple would buy them if they had good games and not pirate them. take their lineup of sports games... madden, nhl, etc. They have NOT moved on from the ps2 generations graphics! WTF! who would buy that....... developers need to get their heads out of their a**es

I almost totally agree with you. Though, I have tried that PS2 emulator several times and it just does not perform properly. It sucks that I can run Crysis on high with decent FPS but I can't play freakin Kingdom Hearts 2! But yes, I'm sure if games on the PC were discontinued wholesale, someone would develop some proper emulators. I think right now the developers are more concerned with used game dealers such as Gamestop than they are with pirates anyway.
March 7, 2009 4:40:19 AM

ryanb213 said:

A) Crackers would find a way to emulate console games, there is a ps2 emulutor. Alot of people say our hardware isnt powerful enough to emulate consoles, thats downright Bull***t!


Console emulation is extremely demanding, it involves taking all of the code (written for a specific architecture / specific hardware) and translating it into something that any x86 system can run. Try dolphin, the Gamecube emulator. You might slightly faster than a slideshow if you have a fast machine and it requires a 64 bit OS just to run. Nobody's even started on emulating the original Xbox (I would think that one would be the easiest since it used an x86 CPU but what do I know). From what I've heard only the PS2 emulator can run at decent speeds but only with certain games (the PS2 was also the weakest hardware wise of the last generation consoles).

ryanb213 said:
my pc is ALOT more powerful than an xbox 360 (the emulator would most likely be from an xbox 360)


You've lost me, what does the Xbox 360 have to do with console emulation?

matic3060 said:
Actually, I read somewhere that the 360 GPU was basically an R600 GPU, which would make it more like a Radeon HD 2000/3000 series GPU. But yes, it still sucks. Though that wasn't bad for 2005 when the 360 came out.


It's kind of a hybrid architecturally IIRC between the current cards at the time (X1X00 series R5X0 GPU) and the next generation they were working on (HD2X00 series R6X0 GPU), ATI even called it the R500.

March 7, 2009 4:57:57 AM

the xbox is closer to a pc than a ps3
March 7, 2009 4:59:20 AM

still if pc games were stopped, there would be a way around it. the pc community is very powerful, more so than consoles
March 7, 2009 10:23:28 AM

Well to say this topic started out by comments from people saying things like,

1 >I think you need a credit card or cash, and then a trip to your local store to buy the game. That should fix it.

2 >Why don't you save your time from trying to get your illegal games working and get a job so you can buy the real legal one's

3 >Are you for real? What were you expecting? -
'Congratulations on obtaining something for nothing that cost millions to produce and has ensured that future products come riddled with DRM. The answer to your query is......'
Er.. I don't think so.
Moron.

4> I always love the excuses for DLing illegal copies, I like to try games before I buy them" So you are telling me you have the full version (especially applies to single player games) and actually intend to go out and pay for it now? Excuse me if I don't believe it.

5>kill yourself you f-ing cheap bitch <(THIS WAS THE BEST ONE FROM USER Ovaltineplease)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I now come to the conclusion that theres more people doing pirate games than first thought, and they did not like admiting to it, some of the other comments from people prove it as they clearly have knowledge about cracking & pirating, if they know all this then at sometime or another they have tried it in the past,
So why did my topic starter get a bad reception. !
March 7, 2009 2:17:04 PM

Quote:
I now come to the conclusion that theres more people doing pirate games than first thought, and they did not like admiting to it, some of the other comments from people prove it as they clearly have knowledge about cracking & pirating, if they know all this then at sometime or another they have tried it in the past,
So why did my topic starter get a bad reception.

I think its just that game piracy is a very polarized topic. Also, as stated before, this isn't really the best venue for asking how to get cracked games to work. And yes there are a lot of people that do it, otherwise there wouldn't be so many torrents and such readily available for download. I would imagine some people don't want to admit it because it is, after all, illegal. I do pirate games and I'm not worried about them coming after me for it, but I do find myself feeling guilty for it on occasion. Like just recently I completed my first run through of Fallout 3. I really wish I had the cash to go out and buy a retail copy of it because in my view, Bethesda should be rewarded for creating what is in my opinion a great game. But the fact remains that I simply cannot afford it right now. But at least I have the desire to buy the game at some point. The bigger issue as of late is the game resellers such as Gamestop, which I mentioned in another post. The developer sees no money whatsoever from those used game purchases. And there is really no chance that someone that buys a used game is going to go out and buy the retail version. Why would they when they already have a legit full version? At least with the pirates, there is some small chance that they might, at some point, buy the actual retail game. But then again, I don't even think that Gamestop and the like sell used PC games. In the end, I'm sure nothing that anyone says on this forum is going to stop anyone from downloading pirated games if thats what they want to do. Just read the comments and descriptions on the torrents if you don't know what to do. And always remember that Google is your friend.
March 7, 2009 4:42:30 PM

The only reason I can see pirating being justified is with maybe an older game that you have already bought. I have NEVER pirated anything, ever, but I was tempted when I lost my copy of Pharoh and didn't want to buy another. I've had the game for years, and it's pretty cheap now but I don't think I should have to buy it again. Also, if a company uses DRM crap like Spore then I say pirate away, teach them a lesson, but only with that one game. I think the real problem is that once people pirate, they will keep pirating. So even if they started with good/decent intentions, it will quickly escalate into just stealing everything free.
March 7, 2009 9:20:55 PM

tallguy1618 said:
The only reason I can see pirating being justified is with maybe an older game that you have already bought. I have NEVER pirated anything, ever, but I was tempted when I lost my copy of Pharoh and didn't want to buy another. I've had the game for years, and it's pretty cheap now but I don't think I should have to buy it again. Also, if a company uses DRM crap like Spore then I say pirate away, teach them a lesson, but only with that one game. I think the real problem is that once people pirate, they will keep pirating. So even if they started with good/decent intentions, it will quickly escalate into just stealing everything free.


I dont think thats necesarily the case that once people start pirating they will always pirate. When I was a kid 90% of my games were pirate copies. Back in the 8 bit days it was all the rage. Its NOT a new thing, Piracy was at least as rampant then as it is today, DRM measures existed back then, and I remember the first cracking software we owned "The Key" for the ZX Spectrum. These days I dont pirate, because I have the money to buy the games I want, I like to properly own a game, I likea nice case on the shelf. In fact one game I have 8 legal copies of... (Its an mmorpg and Ive brought 2 copies of every new edition that have came out for the give away in game items)

For me the turning point was when I got a full time job.

I know exactly where and how to pirate, as my earlier post showed Ive been forced to use cracks and the like at times by poorly implemented DRM on games that I legally own. But I don't pirate games anymore and havent done for years.
March 9, 2009 7:39:47 AM

"1 >I think you need a credit card or cash, and then a trip to your local store to buy the game. That should fix it."

"2 >Why don't you save your time from trying to get your illegal games working and get a job so you can buy the real legal one's"


"3 >Are you for real? What were you expecting? -
'Congratulations on obtaining something for nothing that cost millions to produce and has ensured that future products come riddled with DRM. The answer to your query is......'"
"Er.. I don't think so."
"Moron."
Quote from "UNICOMPLX"

First of all each game is about $30-50 which is alot to spend if you are going to buy games all the time. Second, if you know how to download and install games you might as well, no matter how much money you make. It is always good to save as much money as possible, 2 games a month equals 1/10 of your rent,and that is for a small apartment in a decent area, in the U.S. so it is alot when you put it that way.
March 9, 2009 5:48:08 PM

bigal18 said:
Second, if you know how to download and install games you might as well, no matter how much money you make. It is always good to save as much money as possible, 2 games a month equals 1/10 of your rent,and that is for a small apartment in a decent area, in the U.S. so it is alot when you put it that way.


I can always just steal all my groceries, because its a good idea to save as much money as possible. Imagine how much you could save if you just stole all the hardware. A good PC would be like 4x your monthly rent. Now that is really being criminal.........er.........I mean thrifty! :non: 
March 9, 2009 5:49:25 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

March 11, 2009 12:31:30 AM

judge not, lest ye be judged, some or all of us are running illegal software, that beig said, i personally LIKE GUARANTEES, AND TECH SUPPORT SO I WOULD JUST BUY, MOST GAMES HAVE DEMOS,so try that.
June 1, 2009 12:08:51 AM

wankers.........

please go into your bios and set everything to stock will ya??

if you want a 3.6ghz+ c2d/c2q/i7 then buy it! stop overclocking everything and ripping off intel and amd! they would make much more money if you would all buy the extreme editions!

same goes for ram and graphics.. (and even more money would be made, because there would be A LOT less RMA due to overheating,overvolting etc.)

and don't go to your car dealer for any garantees: you are speeding the damn thing and that's illegal and it's not build to race. so if it brakes down: repair it yourself instead of whining at the dealer about warranty.

with all the drm, thousands of bugs, bad programming (for example all the shitty ports) and old graphics in todays games, the devs don't deserve a dime.

from all the hundreds of games that come out every year, there are just a handful that are worth their price: and only those games will i buy.

great to have torrents: it saved me for making big mistakes about purchasing games that i thought would be great!

wankers...
September 7, 2011 1:12:36 AM

When was the last time any of you really took a look around your local computer store or electronics store , all the copy, and downloading software that is available , blank DVDs ,CD's . What exactly do you think the store and the Marketers of these products expect you to do with them? The whole system is set up of for you to take whatever game, dvd, or cd you want. Dont hate the player, Hate the game friends!
September 7, 2011 1:24:29 AM

I see what the problem is, your a thieving d-bag.

Hope I was able to help!
September 7, 2011 8:11:01 AM

DoomsWord89 said:
I see what the problem is, your a thieving d-bag.

Hope I was able to help!

+1 If you have such a good paying job the stop ripping off developers working their asses off to give you a good experience. Do you sneak into Disneyland too?
September 7, 2011 8:26:36 AM

Congrats on reviving a two-year old thread.

Mods!
September 7, 2011 9:36:48 AM

May this thread rest in peace!

May the mods make it happen! :) 
!