WW Barb Time!

Ok, I've finally decided (maybe) on what weapons I'm going to let him use.

If only daggers had a mastery :(

I was thinking about dual Fleshrippers.........but I only have one and I
really don't want to have to pump Dex or AR too much.
Soooooo I've decided on Sazabi/Doombringer Combo. If I ever get the armor
I'll use the entire Sazabi set for another life boost as well. The only
other things I can think of offhand will be Gore Rider boots, Arreats or
Demonhorn's, SoE or Verdungo's and a Ravenfrost and Dwarfstar.

Any obvious improvement's I should make?

short

short wrote:
> Ok, I've finally decided (maybe) on what weapons I'm going to let him
use.

> If only daggers had a mastery :(
>

> I was thinking about dual Fleshrippers.........but I only have one
and I
> really don't want to have to pump Dex or AR too much.
> Soooooo I've decided on Sazabi/Doombringer Combo. If I ever get the
armor
> I'll use the entire Sazabi set for another life boost as well. The
only
> other things I can think of offhand will be Gore Rider boots, Arreats
or
> Demonhorn's, SoE or Verdungo's and a Ravenfrost and Dwarfstar.

No Disciple / Bul Kantho's combo?

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> Ok, I've finally decided (maybe) on what weapons I'm going to let him use.
>
> If only daggers had a mastery :(
>

> I was thinking about dual Fleshrippers.........but I only have one and I
> really don't want to have to pump Dex or AR too much.
> Soooooo I've decided on Sazabi/Doombringer Combo. If I ever get the armor
> I'll use the entire Sazabi set for another life boost as well. The only
> other things I can think of offhand will be Gore Rider boots, Arreats or
> Demonhorn's, SoE or Verdungo's and a Ravenfrost and Dwarfstar.
>

> Any obvious improvement's I should make?

You could try something I've always wanted: dual upped Bloodletters! They
have built-in +6 to WW and +8 to Sword Mastery if perf, I have a set of
perfs somewhere. Dmg would be average on the upgrade, but the plusses would
make up for it. And fun too!

--
Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
here.

> Ok, I've finally decided (maybe) on what weapons I'm going to let him use.
>
> If only daggers had a mastery :(
>

> I was thinking about dual Fleshrippers.........but I only have one and I
> really don't want to have to pump Dex or AR too much.
> Soooooo I've decided on Sazabi/Doombringer Combo. If I ever get the armor
> I'll use the entire Sazabi set for another life boost as well. The only
> other things I can think of offhand will be Gore Rider boots, Arreats or
> Demonhorn's, SoE or Verdungo's and a Ravenfrost and Dwarfstar.
>

> Any obvious improvement's I should make?

play a previous WW barb and regear him?

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>I was thinking about dual Fleshrippers.........but I only have one and I
>really don't want to have to pump Dex or AR too much.
>Soooooo I've decided on Sazabi/Doombringer Combo. If I ever get the armor
>I'll use the entire Sazabi set for another life boost as well. The only
>other things I can think of offhand will be Gore Rider boots, Arreats or
>Demonhorn's, SoE or Verdungo's and a Ravenfrost and Dwarfstar.

>Any obvious improvement's I should make?

Apart from equip dual upgraded-to-elite digglers?

I can probably hook you up with a sazabi's armour.

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
> supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
> >I was thinking about dual Fleshrippers.........but I only have one and I
> >really don't want to have to pump Dex or AR too much.
> >Soooooo I've decided on Sazabi/Doombringer Combo. If I ever get the
armor
> >I'll use the entire Sazabi set for another life boost as well. The only
> >other things I can think of offhand will be Gore Rider boots, Arreats or
> >Demonhorn's, SoE or Verdungo's and a Ravenfrost and Dwarfstar.
>
> >Any obvious improvement's I should make?
>
> Apart from equip dual upgraded-to-elite digglers?

Hehe

> I can probably hook you up with a sazabi's armour.

w0000t! I'm pretty sure I've got the hat hidden away somewhere.

Now for a question. Do you think the -50% target def on the Fleshrippers
would be enough to get away with no mastery?

short

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Now for a question. Do you think the -50% target def on the Fleshrippers
>would be enough to get away with no mastery?

Seems to work well enough, yes.

--

> Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>,
> supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:
>
> >Now for a question. Do you think the -50% target def on the Fleshrippers
> >would be enough to get away with no mastery?
>
> Seems to work well enough, yes.

Hmm. I've just upgraded to that lvl 22 Req sword, whatever name that thing
is called. Now I'm considering that Oath Axe, and an upgraded Butcher's
Pupil w/shield on switch. Or something.

short - maybe I'll just wait till he's lvl 85 to make a decision