Blazing Fast Custom Built Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomoreb

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2011
Hello there...Am kinda new to this forum and website...In any case...am a computer technician for a retail company (i fix computers).. I build desktops on the side.
(I guess everyone on here is too) ...I will like to build a desktop for you...Normally I want you to tell me what your budget is and what you need your computer to do and I can build one for you "tailor made" for you...I try to keep the prices down just so I can build for a lot more people..
Just to give you an idea of what I like to build, I can do a
intel i7 quad core or AMD Phenom II sic core processor with a nice gaming video card probably something like Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 video card...6-8gb ram and a 1TB hard drive...can add wireless network card to it too...around about price can be between $600-1500 depending on your budget...
Contact me and i will make your computing dreams come true... I also accept google checkout

jomoreb

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2011
I normally use Seagates and western digital...They have been reliable for me...Tried a hitachi once but not too crazy about them...I thinking of using ssd maybe on a computer once...but havent felt the urge yet cause my hard drives havent failed me yet...thanks for the question

Can you check the other thread I was discussing AM3 CPU's with you in? (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/101310-8-tomshardware#t593145)

Good to see somebody trying to give people computers much better than they get with OEMs for cheaper. There's a profit margin in there for you so everybody wins. And they get MUCH better parts than OEM and probably better support.

Status
Not open for further replies.