Sign in with
Your question

Wow problem

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2009 5:59:37 PM

hey guys, new to this site
ive just downloaded the Wow-lich king and all of the patches (took bloody ages) and the version is 3.0.9 if thats got anything to do with the problem...anyway downloaded, installed ready to play, the problem is that i want to go on a private/pirate server, deleted the previous WTF file (Config.wtf) and replaced it with the one i need to play on the server but when i replace it, play the game, enter my name and password it says it doesnt exist.
So i open the WTF folder and the damm file (Config.wtf) is there wher my previous file i put there.
Any suggestions? cause i really want to play the game xd
thanks

More about : wow problem

February 21, 2009 6:09:43 PM

Heres a suggestion for you.

Pay to play, or get a life and quit pirating.

If you need help for WoW, call support, oh thats right you cant because your a looser.
February 21, 2009 6:18:57 PM

roadrunner197069 said:
Heres a suggestion for you.

Pay to play, or get a life and quit pirating.

If you need help for WoW, call support, oh thats right you cant because your a looser.

ok 1st- post something usefull
2nd-i paid for the game, im not paying anymore just to play online and waist money on a game every month just play it, ive got a life thank you very much xd + blizzard **** up on stuff witch bugs me
thanks though xd
Related resources
February 21, 2009 7:07:15 PM

You downloaded a trial, that is not paying for the game.

Second of all it is a subscription based game, you knew it when you downloaded it.

If Blizzard ***** up stuff then why bother playing.

A pirate that paid to pirate a game is a retarded pirate. Even more retarded asking for help to pirate the game in the first place.
February 21, 2009 7:28:55 PM

roadrunner197069 said:
A pirate that paid to pirate a game is a retarded pirate.

Brilliant!! :lol: 
February 21, 2009 7:44:17 PM

roadrunner197069 said:
You downloaded a trial, that is not paying for the game.

Second of all it is a subscription based game, you knew it when you downloaded it.

If Blizzard ***** up stuff then why bother playing.

A pirate that paid to pirate a game is a retarded pirate. Even more retarded asking for help to pirate the game in the first place.

Listen smart ass, i dont know why im bothering to talk to you but never mind.
1st of all ive paid for the game online, (you can acctually do that) or do you want me to send you a receipt?
2nd i meant that the Wow sever or the game designers (Blizzard). I just dont like the servers, not the game.
Also i dont know how im a pirate seeying that i dont put up any servers, upload any game or films and make a profit off anything, i paid for the game and i dont want to pay any more a month, its a rip off and ill rather use the money for something bettter then a game, great game, but still a game.
if you have evidence that im a pirate please call whatever people that can send me to court bla bla bla...
if your goin to post something, make it usefull, not everybody wants to wat you think about "pirates"
oh yeah, just to point out were in a economic crysis, and the game world is boomin, fact look it up the news
thanks xd
February 21, 2009 11:07:54 PM

No one is gonna help a tightwad little kid play a game illegeally, get a life or ask mommy to pay for you to play.

to play the game you had to accept the TOS, and it clearly states what you are trying to do is against the TOS, and illegal.

Get some morals looser, or go play webkins or something more age appropriate.
February 22, 2009 9:42:41 AM

roadrunner197069 said:
No one is gonna help a tightwad little kid play a game illegeally, get a life or ask mommy to pay for you to play.

to play the game you had to accept the TOS, and it clearly states what you are trying to do is against the TOS, and illegal.

Get some morals looser, or go play webkins or something more age appropriate.

tightwad?? and you call me a "little kid"...
first of all im 18 not 5, im not doing anything illegal, they can send me to court if they want but im just playing a game that i paid for, three times for the game and expantions. Im playin on an illegal server, then why are they not taking them to court or watever, theyve got there ip adress and everything they need to charge them. Im not making profit off anything, they just put that up to scare you, or warn you if you prefer.
Your just having a go at me because your paying a month just to play online, and im playing for free, well can do anyway.
I dont know why your so bothered anyway, and another thing i havent insulted you so why insult me??
...then you call me a "Little kid", ok...
February 22, 2009 10:27:15 AM

lol Just because you bought the game doesn't mean you own it outright and can do whatever you want with it. When you bought the game and ran it you agreed to certain software license agreements/rights of use policies and 1 of them is not to play it on illegal servers.

Piracy is not defined by the fact that you aren't making any profit so we'll all turn a blind eye as your a good guy really and you should be given a break!. It's defined by the fact you are participating in illegal activity regardless of any money exchanging hands!
February 22, 2009 10:34:01 AM

You keep pointing out how you're not doing anything illegal, but playing WoW on private servers goes directly against the EULA, which would make it... oh I dunno... illegal? Doesn't matter if you've bought the game originally or not, the characters are never actually yours, you're effectively renting them from Blizzard, so if you want to keep using them then you have to pay them.

If you don't want to pay for it, go buy Guild Wars or better yet, Runescape. WoW's gene pool is already corrupted enough and we don't need people like you damaging it futher.

Personally I find it worth the small sum, the amount of enjoyment I get out of playing it pays for itself, and that's before taking into account the fact I'd have spent more than the monthly fee on games to fill the many hours of play that would be left if I didn't play WoW.
February 22, 2009 11:14:14 AM

Ok this is gettin over the top
i didnt say i owned the game, but i dont want to pay anymore, its logic. if its illegal, it probaly is but theres so many of them, 100´s or 1000´s, and so many people are playing on those servers these days it would be easier. Why dont they charge or whatever they do, the private/pirate servers for being illegal, just because its in the liscense agreement witch you have to accept doesnt mean that they will take you to court, i know how it works, may not seem it but i do. I just asked a simple question, can anyone halp me with the problem?, thats it, i know its illegal but like the other guy ive been arguing with (roadrunner1) stiking hes nose in, telling me wat to do. I will keep saying it, if im doing something illegal, they can come tell me. Its just to warn us, doesnt really mean theyll be round your house once they know, they cant get your ip adress in a matter of seconds, im in IT college( not relevant but just to point out) i know this.
not being personal or anything just wanted to know the answer to my problem
When i get a job that pays well then ill probaly pay a month but untill then ill keep to the free servers, please dont hasle me or tell me about something i allready know about
thanks
February 22, 2009 1:29:07 PM

Have fun playing on a sever you and your IT education cant even figure out.
February 22, 2009 4:59:52 PM

You won't get much help here doing something illegal. I suggest you move on to less choppy waters, pirate.
February 22, 2009 8:20:17 PM

No matter selfish little gits, worked it all out and im playing perfectly WITHOUT paying.
so fuk all of you, ijo de la gran puta, cara vergas
did i mention that im playing for FREE, dont care wat you think, ive got more brains then you because im NOT paying xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd LMFAO
February 22, 2009 8:36:41 PM

Good for you looser, have fun when they close yoiur server and you loose your toon and money.

Besides I really doubt a retard like you got it working.
February 22, 2009 8:41:18 PM

I don't get it though why play something that you now is not going to last.

Why spend all that time leveling your characters, getting rep, gear, etc ,etc only to lose it all and have to start over again when the server stops working, gets reset, gets shutdown, your account gets hacked. It will happen!

Seems like a waste of time to me. lol, and I thought I was wasting time playing WOW, but at least I get to keep everything I do and don't run the risk of having to start all over again. Ouch that would be a sad day! :( 

You say your learning IT so I hope you have a VERY GOOD firewall running on your PC!
Who knows what data is being passed back and forth from your PC to their servers!

Scary Stuff!
February 24, 2009 6:43:26 PM

Why are you saying "fuk all of you, i am smarter because i am playing for free?" Didnt you create this thread to ask for help because you couldnt play? Or was it merely just to prove what a dimwit you are?
February 26, 2009 10:07:26 PM

PAY OR GTFO
!