Can't rememeber window sizes or placements

I had a file or something before that made it so that Windows XP increased
(doubled) the size of the memory it uses to remember folder sizes (windows
size) for the next time you open them. It worked fine.

But now, I must be a file maniac - I do have a lot of files nowadays - I
have lost the ability again. I need to increase this memory. Right now I
open a folder and it is partially off the screen to the right. This is
because I have a TV set up to the right to watch AVIs on (Windows thinks
it's a 2nd monitor), so there is no barrier to the right of my main
monitor that would keep a folder inside it's screen area. And so Windows
won't remember I moved the folder(s), and won't remember I resized the
window either.

OK - thanks in advance. I know the solution is simple. It was before. I
think I just ran something and it did it, but I am not sure.

...D.

http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers2.htm#window_small
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:54:35 -0500, "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers2.htm#window_small

I'll be godddammed.. it work.. I just unlocked the taskbar, brought it up
to 3 times it's normal height, and there you go. A little re-stretching
of the windows after bringing the taskbar back down again.. wow. I
actually had a bug in Windows XP & SP2..

Hey thanks. You answered my question before I could even download my
original post after I uploaded it.

...D.

YW. That's why they pay us the big buck$.

Not.
--
~Robear