Dear Kelly,

When I try to connect to MSN Messenger, the two heads go round for ages
but I don't get connected. All I get when I click help is "Application
error on server" followed by a lot of techie stuff. All I know is that I
can't connect to MSN Messenger. Got any ideas how to cure this. Thanks a
bundle for your help.

This isn't 'Dear Kelly'.. tis only Dear Abby..

Messenger appears to be down over a wide area.. normal service will be
resumed as soon as possible..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user