Unable to remove a program using Add/Remove

I have tried to uninstall programs using Add/Remove, but it has failed to
remove them.

Is there another way to uninstall the programs?

Thank you for your help,

meadow

Wolf

i'm not an expert but it happened to me .but after i rebooted they were gone
..try it it can't hurt!! hope it helps !

"meadow" wrote:

> I have tried to uninstall programs using Add/Remove, but it has failed to
> remove them.
>
> Is there another way to uninstall the programs?
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> meadow

vanguard

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

"meadow" <meadow@nospam.com> wrote in message

> I have tried to uninstall programs using Add/Remove, but it has failed
> to remove them.
>
> Is there another way to uninstall the programs?
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> meadow

You could try to reinstal them once more to see if you get an entry in
Add/Remove Programs so you could then uninstall it.

You could try using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
(http://support.microsoft.com/?id=290301).

Delete the remnant entry from Add/Remove Programs if the uninstall
completed but the listing was left behind. Use regedit.exe to look
under:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

Contact the software developer to get manual uninstall instructions.

Thank you.

I reinstalled two programs and then I could remove them both using
Add/Remove

meadow