jdunaway

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
how can i get a online cd-key without buying game again and its nowt acceapting my cd-key so i need a new one please send me 1!

djcoolmasterx

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2007
Horray for disproportunate punishment for something I havn't done!

Incase you havn't realised my position on piracy I suggest you read the rest of the thread.

Although the suicide option is usually quite messy and costly to the taxpayer, maybe some sort of camp arrangement...

Captainhero

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
are you suggesting a "final solution" type arrangement for these people? lol, I had so many comments I wanted to make but I think I would get in trouble for not being "PC"....lame

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007

Well if they do it right the first time, it will not cost much to tax payers at all. Slight clean up cost, but image how many carbon footprints we could erase! Not to mention the drop in piracy.

sefit

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
Hey,hey hold on…I do NOT support any warez and software piracy, not at all BUT…I do not like when thief is yelling “catch the thief!” (I am not pointing on anybody of you, really no offense fellas). In other sections you can find threads like“will this GPU working on that monitor?” or “which GPU should I buy for my rig?” and when you answer buy 4870 instead of 4850 or GTX 295 instead of GTX 280 there are answers like OK but I have some budget and I can not afford to buy GTX295 or 4870x2 and I must go with GTX 280 or whatever…hell what this guy is suppose to do with GTX 280…GAMING…what is the price difference 100$-140$ …too much, 3-4 games – one month dose for heavy gamer and for regular one maybe 2 months. Are we buying GPU for short period…even enthusiasts are upgrading strong GPU on year basis…That guy is almost surely going for warez, his only one investment to gaming is his new/upgraded rig. Maybe I hurt somebody who is really honest, sorry for this, but if you are gaming and buying new stuff your budget is always flexible and main thing is to avoid crap or things that you don’t really need.

to jdunaway – call game company or get out of here

to strangestranger – maybe you are really pi**ed off but please use PC language, do not offend atrocities and worst failure of human history. In many countries, mainly in Europe, is such a language on the edge of crime, but I agree with your negative attitude to this.