HP Deskjet 930C : Paper ejection problem

Joe

I use a HP 930C DeskJet printer. For some reason it does not properly eject
the paper after printing - resulting in the first paper being "grabbed" when
the second page begins to print.

I tried everything, but do not get it resolved.

I will appreciate any help / ideas to resolve this.

Thanks
Joe

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

HP has a wonderful knowledge base:
HP Deskjet 900 Series Printers - Paper Eject Issue

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpd07859&product=60096&dlc=en&lang=en

--
Chuck
"Joe" <johann99@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
> I use a HP 930C DeskJet printer. For some reason it does not properly
eject
> the paper after printing - resulting in the first paper being "grabbed"
when
> the second page begins to print.
>
> I tried everything, but do not get it resolved.
>
> I will appreciate any help / ideas to resolve this.
>
> Thanks
> Joe

Joe

Chuck

Thank you so much. I got it fixed in a minute. I appreciate your help!

Joe