About checking voicemail minutes...

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I thought I had read in this NG that checking VM was billed against your
anytime minutes. However, I just tested this by taking a before and after
snapshot of my minutes of use on line and found that checking my VM is being
logged against my IN NETwork minutes (free for me).

Is this normal? Am I just lucky? Is it being logged wrong? Wassup?

Denver CO market, AC 800 plan, ulimited free IN Net, nights and weekends.

Example:
Peak Minutes: 48
Off Peak Minutes: 0
Weekend Minutes: 0
IN-Network Calling Peak: 7 (was 6 before checking VM)
IN-Network Calling Off Peak: 4

-Frank

"Frank" <Frank@REMOVEALLCAPSitcreek.com> wrote in message
> I thought I had read in this NG that checking VM was billed against your
> anytime minutes. However, I just tested this by taking a before and after
> snapshot of my minutes of use on line and found that checking my VM is
being
> logged against my IN NETwork minutes (free for me).
>
> Is this normal? Am I just lucky? Is it being logged wrong? Wassup?

[snip]

Frank,

I'm in the Houston area and if I check my voice mail by calling my mobil
number, it also gets logged against the In-Network minutes. However, after
24 or so hours, it will be moved to the appropriate anytime bucket, peak or
off-peak. Check again tomorrow and see if it's still in the In-Network
bucket.

Harold