Unable to view Windows XP Updates

After installing Windows XP SP2 on my Thinkpad laptop, I am unable to view
Windows XP Automatic updates.

Thank you for your help,

maedow
1 answer Last reply
More about unable view windows updates

    What are you asking? Is it that you cannot access the Windows Update web
    site or that you cannot see what updates are installed on your computer.

    Have you checked the box before "Show hidden files and folders" -Start,
    Control Panel, Folder Options, View. Also uncheck the box before "Hide
    protected operating system files".

    Belarc Advisor ( freeware ) is a useful tool for see what is on a
    computer:

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Using invalid email address

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "meadow" <meadow@nospam.com> wrote in message

    > After installing Windows XP SP2 on my Thinkpad laptop, I am unable to
    > view Windows XP Automatic updates.
    >
    > Thank you for your help,
    >
    > maedow

Windows XP Microsoft Thinkpad