Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Unused Almost Brand New Gaming Rig For Sale! OTO.

Last response: in Deals
February 25, 2011 5:53:29 PM

Hey.

I'm looking to sell my gaming rig which I finnally got built just a few months ago but have never used ever since. After I had finished building it is when I noticed it was just a past time hobby. I had installed most of my games and completed them with shinny graphics, and by that time, I didn't know what to do with it. I just hopped back onto my old Laptop like I am right now and it's just been sitting there the past couple of weeks. So I'm looking to sell. (another reason is that I may have found a second job, but it requires me to get a new car so I need extra money to fund that.) Specs are:

CPU: Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 3.4Ghz [2.8Ghz - 1066Mhz FSB - 3MB Cache]
MoB: MSI P7N DIAMOND MS-7510 Version. 1.1 Motherboard
RAM: 2x2GB GeIL DDR2 PC-6400 + 2x1GB PC-6400 = 6GB RAM
GPU: 1GB PowerColor HD4870 PCS+ (OC'd Edition)
PSU: 650W Corsair CMPSU-650TX
HSF: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus /w 120MM Fan
HDD: 250GB Seagate 7,200RPM STM3250318AS
FAN: 2 x 120MM Yate Loon Fans
DVD: LG Sata DVD/RW 20X
OSS: Windows 7 Professional X64-Bit

In total, I've put a good £400 into the machine and has only recently been completed. (in the works since 2009, just never had enough free time to finish it.) Infact, most of it is so new that the PSU, Heatsink, GPU and Motherboard come with all their recipes and packaging + all the goodies in mint condition. :)  Oh, and most of the parts are still under warranty, for example the PSU still has 3 years warranty remaining (new.)

Let me know if your interested, if so, drop me a ball park figure. I live in the U.K but am willing to ship this abroad (shipping £25 tops) as long as the payment clears (via paypal) before I ship the system.

Thanks!
a b 4 Gaming
February 25, 2011 6:18:04 PM

The title of this topic has been edited by Mousemonkey
!