1) Go get a fresh copy of the bios .f? file and put it on a freshly formatted disk, with no other files.
2) Turn off power at the back of your machine.
3) Hold down the END key on your keyboard while you turn power back on this should bypass the POST and take you into a reset bios.
(on some versions, it's the INSERT or ESC key, so you might have to try all three)
4) Put the disk in the drive.
5) Hit F8 for your FLASH utility.
6) Install the <i>correct</i> bios.
7) Boot up a couple of times to test it.
8) Go in to the BIOS and re-do your settings.
And... in future don't flash the bios unless it is <i>absolutely</i> necessary.
--->It ain't better if it don't work<---