Team Bongo Shythed - Rockin' in THe River of Flame Hell, H..

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2005 5:15:27 PM

Well Bongo enlightened me with the idea that we should at least
continue onwards to the River of Flame waypoint.

It was an excellent idea.

We stepped all over the Outer Steppes.

We cause much despair in the Plains of Despair.

We found the damned waypoint in the City of the Damned right at the top
of the damned stairs when we walked into the damned place.

The burning souls gave a slight pressing issue along with another pack
but we survived and moved onwards and confronted Izzy. What was funny
was that we were fighting him and on my screen he was up at the corner,
then suddenly appeared up close to our tanks.

First Fatso run - Conviction, Spectral Hit I think. I netted a GUL
rune. Now what do I do with that? 2 GULS = 1 VEX. Does that mean
anything? I don't know.

Second Fatso run - Holy Freeze and we fried his ass. Bongo received a
pitiful PUL rune. What's up with Hell hellforge on that one. Anything
less than an IST has got to be teh sukc. Man, this is Hardcore and we
need the big ones here.

Now we are going to take a little break and do a little farming. Being
Friday, I'm tired and maybe by next week I'll catch up on my sleep.

This has been a most envigorating experience. When my nerves catch up
to me in about a week or two maybe we can plunck the big D and come up
with a battle plan for act 5. I for one know that we can continue to
level some more in the areas that we covered earlier. Some of them are
quite safe too.

My friend Caal will be on Saturday AM. He has a necro ready for NM
Duriel and a Ranger Druid in act 3 normal. I haven't had a chance o
hook up with him lately and might see if I have anyone that is in his
general vicinity.

I'll also look for you Bongo. I umpire tonight so I won't be on till
about 8:30 - 9:00 PM EST.

What a long strange trip its been

Orion Ryder

More about : team bongo shythed rockin river flame hell

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 5:39:11 AM

I think it was "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> that wrote
something like...

>First Fatso run - Conviction, Spectral Hit I think. I netted a GUL
>rune. Now what do I do with that? 2 GULS = 1 VEX. Does that mean
>anything? I don't know.

A Vex puts you well on the way to a HotO.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!