These Magic Robes does Ormus No Good.

Got me an Ormus. It's not fair that there are no resists on there. This
is Hardcore.

So what kind of gear do I need to go along with "Ormus Useless Robes"
to handle resists in NM?

Or is this a good item to throw on a Chanter that sits her ass in town
most of the time?

Orion Ryder

short wrote:
> "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Got me an Ormus. It's not fair that there are no resists on there.
This
> > is Hardcore.
> >
> > So what kind of gear do I need to go along with "Ormus Useless
Robes"
> > to handle resists in NM?
> >
> > Or is this a good item to throw on a Chanter that sits her ass in
town
> > most of the time?

Hi Short

> Well, it depends. What skills did you get? :)

Hmm, I forgot about extra skills besides the extra cold, fire, lite
dmg. I'll have to lok at these things again.

> If they are for Frost Nova, they won't do your "Chanter much good.
>
> But if they are to Enchant, then that wouldn't be a bad plan.

I don't remember enchant beign on there. I gues what I will ahve to do
is put these on and see what the damage is and compare to an armor that
has +1 to all skills, then go with the better of the two. Unless they
are so close, cuz since there are no resists on these I picture them
being better used by a town sitter as opposed to an adventurer. At
level 66 she can survive in NM and and do minion runs with a party.

Worse case scenario:
If she sits in town during a run by another character I am not going to
have her loot a corpse unless it is obvious that she can finish
clearing what's left in the area of whatever killed my runner. She can
handle NM areas, but Hell, well that might be different. That might be
a time that I keep the game up and whisper to friends on line to come
and help.

Thanks for input.

Long live our young'uns!!!

Orion Ryder

News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups
=----

> short wrote:
> > "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Got me an Ormus. It's not fair that there are no resists on there.
> This
> > > is Hardcore.
> > >
> > > So what kind of gear do I need to go along with "Ormus Useless
> Robes"
> > > to handle resists in NM?
> > >
> > > Or is this a good item to throw on a Chanter that sits her ass in
> town
> > > most of the time?
> > >

> Hi Short
>
> > Well, it depends. What skills did you get? :)
>
> Hmm, I forgot about extra skills besides the extra cold, fire, lite
> dmg. I'll have to lok at these things again.
>
> > If they are for Frost Nova, they won't do your "Chanter much good.
> >
> > But if they are to Enchant, then that wouldn't be a bad plan.
>
> I don't remember enchant beign on there. I gues what I will ahve to do
> is put these on and see what the damage is and compare to an armor that
> has +1 to all skills, then go with the better of the two. Unless they
> are so close, cuz since there are no resists on these I picture them
> being better used by a town sitter as opposed to an adventurer. At
> level 66 she can survive in NM and and do minion runs with a party.

If she's just sittign in town to Enchant everyone, Vipermagi/Silks/etc would
do ya more good.

> Worse case scenario:
> If she sits in town during a run by another character I am not going to
> have her loot a corpse unless it is obvious that she can finish
> clearing what's left in the area of whatever killed my runner. She can
> handle NM areas, but Hell, well that might be different. That might be
> a time that I keep the game up and whisper to friends on line to come
> and help.

Well, here are my thoughts. If the skills aren't to enchant, then the extra
damage won't do any good to the characters that get enchanted, for sure.
However, since you're getting all those Um runes from the Forge, you could
waste..errr, put one in that Ormus and use it as Battle Gear

> Thanks for input.

Anytime

> Long live our young'uns!!!

Amen!