win installer xp

I seem to have lost windows installer since i installed service pack 2.
I cant delete some old programs or install new downloads...HELP PLease..its
driving me CRAZY !!!
--
mng
1 answer Last reply

    How to resolve Common "Windows Installer" Problems
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555175&Product=winxp

    Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301

    Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to
    Item No. 94 (Windows Installer Fix).

    [Courtesy of Kelly Theriot, MS-MVP]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "mng" wrote:

    | I seem to have lost windows installer since i installed service pack 2.
    | I cant delete some old programs or install new downloads...HELP PLease..its
    | driving me CRAZY !!!
    | --
    | mng

Installer Windows Installer Microsoft Windows XP