How Move windows folder???

Hi,
Is it possible for me to move my wondows directory to secondary drive(d:)
and use it. I am able to move program files, temp and my documents folder
but is it possible for me to move actual windows directory and still use my
system as normal

No. You'll have to install Windows XP from scratch.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"ashtom1" wrote:

| Hi,
| Is it possible for me to move my wondows directory to secondary drive(d:)
| and use it. I am able to move program files, temp and my documents folder
| but is it possible for me to move actual windows directory and still use my
| system as normal

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"ashtom1" <ashtom1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7CCCF6B-907D-481D-83A2-928CB8DF5956@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> Is it possible for me to move my wondows directory to secondary drive(d:)
> and use it. I am able to move program files, temp and my documents folder
> but is it possible for me to move actual windows directory and still use my
> system as normal

Why would you, unless you need a two setup system, then you would need to simply load Windows on the seconf partition, and create a dual-boot setup.