FS: GTX 580, Phenom IIX4 965, NZXT M59+ more $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanlbc562

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2010
BNIB/LNIB [eVGA GTX 580] $460 Shipped
Arrived March 4th, 2011, couldn't use it since my mobo died. Opened to take a picture and test the VGA to DVI adapter try to get signal to my monitor. I'm not sure if I need to give the buyer the packing slip and what I think is the RMA return label (Sticker type UPS paper that has the RMA #, let me know if I need to include it please and thank you)Buyer has until April 2nd, 2011 to register it for warranty. Includes all accessories.
Swapped my AMD Athlon II x4 630 for this yesturday, booted up with a CPU Fan Error that I ignored until I checked CPU-Z and it was at 2.1v and immediately shut off and put back my athlon and after that my mobo's light wouldn't turn on. Includes the heatsink. That is stock thermal grease on the picture, it isn't "use wear/damage." I only have

Was used to test if my 250w was causing my motherboard problems. It powered my fans and fan controller for a couple of minutes before I put it back in the box. Includes all accessories.
Had transferred all my components to this case last Saturday. Have accessories for this(extra fans, screws, zip ties). Don't want to split these 2 items up since I won't have need for one item without the other. It has 5 Blue LED Case fans.
-2x Lian Li 120mm Blue LED Case fans
-2x Lian Li 140mm Blue LED Case fans
-1x NZXT 120mm Blue LED Side Window fan
-I can only accept Non-CC Paypal
-All prices include shipping (unless otherwise stated) within the lower 48 states
-I ship USPS Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation/Tracking Number
-First person to send payment gets the item
-PM if you have any questions or comments
-Heatware and eBay under: ivanlbc562

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.