Ending Suggestive Drop Down Boxes

When I am typing in a name, a box appears with suggestions that I can click
on if I choose. I don't like this feature and would like it stopped. I
don't know how to stop this feature. Can anyone help?? thanks.

Hi John,

Control Panel/Internet Options/Content tab, click on autocomplete and
disable unwanted behaviors here.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/