niger

Archived from groups: rec.running,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

You rascist bastard.

nigermtarizona@hotmail.com (joe) wrote in message news:<d9aec2b7.0406171008.f899ccd@posting.google.com>...
> niger mountain arizona http://www.rmsg.us/Geopolitics/a-z-GEO.htm
>

> i post this on top on niger mountain in arizona

Archived from groups: news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

In news.admin.net-abuse.email Russ Price <priruss@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Stop morphing, kook.

Just plonk with a wildcard, like I did.

<bushisamooron@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You rascist bastard.
>
> nigermtarizona@hotmail.com (joe) wrote in message
> > niger mountain arizona http://www.rmsg.us/Geopolitics/a-z-GEO.htm
> >

> > i post this on top on niger mountain in arizona

Niger's a country in Africa. For all you or I know, there may very well be
mountain in Arizona that shares that name.

Why, what were you thinking?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.running,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

LOL! Dumbass nazi, he fell for it.