DVD Express Player -- frame-by-frame control?

scot

Using WinXP Pro -----------
I'm using the DVD Express Player that came with my WinXP Pro. Is it capable
of advancing frame-by-frame? If not, is there another DVD Player available
that will enable user to have frame-by-frame control?

Thanks,

peter

Have you tried going to the manufacturer of DVD Express Player website and
looking for that info??
What does it say in the help file?? This program is not native to XP it was
placed there by the company you bought your system from.Just like Ford
places Firestone tires on their cars....you have to go to Firestone for help
on the tires not Ford.
peter