I HAVE NO SOUND

February 12, 2005 6:55:12 PM

I RE INSTALLED MY WINDOWS XP AND NOW MY VOLUME CONTROL IS ERASED HOW DIO I
GET THE SOUND BACK ( Sndvol32.exe )

More about : sound

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 3:36:58 PM

Troubleshooting the Volume Control Icon
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_v.htm#volume

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319095
Volume Icon Is Not Displayed in the Notification Area, and You Receive an Error
Message When You Try to Add It

KIDBLAZE wrote:
> I RE INSTALLED MY WINDOWS XP AND NOW MY VOLUME CONTROL IS ERASED HOW
> DIO I GET THE SOUND BACK ( Sndvol32.exe )
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 5:51:29 PM

You volume is turned all the way up, in other words, turn your caps lock off
and please don't shout.

"KIDBLAZE" <KIDBLAZE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I RE INSTALLED MY WINDOWS XP AND NOW MY VOLUME CONTROL IS ERASED HOW DIO I
> GET THE SOUND BACK ( Sndvol32.exe )
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 7:04:54 AM

evrey once in awhile this happens to me too.....
the easiest way to fix it, is to click on your speaker icon in the task
bar, or wherever u can find it. do a properties, run the tests/restore
defaults options and ur sounds should return to what u had......

hope it helps...Good Luck
George

--
phugoid