I HAVE NO SOUND

I RE INSTALLED MY WINDOWS XP AND NOW MY VOLUME CONTROL IS ERASED HOW DIO I
GET THE SOUND BACK ( Sndvol32.exe )
3 answers Last reply
More about sound

    Troubleshooting the Volume Control Icon
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_v.htm#volume

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319095
    Volume Icon Is Not Displayed in the Notification Area, and You Receive an Error
    Message When You Try to Add It

    KIDBLAZE wrote:
    > I RE INSTALLED MY WINDOWS XP AND NOW MY VOLUME CONTROL IS ERASED HOW
    > DIO I GET THE SOUND BACK ( Sndvol32.exe )

    You volume is turned all the way up, in other words, turn your caps lock off
    and please don't shout.

    "KIDBLAZE" <KIDBLAZE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I RE INSTALLED MY WINDOWS XP AND NOW MY VOLUME CONTROL IS ERASED HOW DIO I
    > GET THE SOUND BACK ( Sndvol32.exe )

    evrey once in awhile this happens to me too.....
    the easiest way to fix it, is to click on your speaker icon in the task
    bar, or wherever u can find it. do a properties, run the tests/restore
    defaults options and ur sounds should return to what u had......

    hope it helps...Good Luck
    George

    --
    phugoid