Can the files in "windowstempEI4" be deleted.

Can the files in "windows\tempEI4" be deleted.
(.log & .temp ) files?

Thanks
D.

Hi,

It's not a system folder, sounds like something created by a program
installation. At a guess, I'd say it's probably safe to delete.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's not a system folder, sounds like something created by a program
> installation. At a guess, I'd say it's probably safe to delete.

Nut: one a read me file and its telling all about my intel Mother Board??

Hi,

Installed any motherboard monitoring utilities? That's what it sounds like
it is coming from. In any case, harmless.