Feb 11, 2011
Asgard II Mid-Tower Gaming Case
500W PSU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.5Ghz
ASRock P43DE LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
8GB DDR2 800mhz
Sapphire ATI HD4850 512MB graphics card
Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM HDD
Samsung Syncmaster 2343 23" Monitor (2048 x 1152)
LG DVD+/-RW Optical Drive
Keyboard + Mouse

sorry i don't have info on the ram brand, psu & key/mouse

what do you think?

I assume all of these items are used? If so, then I'll just add up/approximate all the parts and subtract 20%. That's an off-brand PSU I assume.

It's a decent deal--thanks to the monitor. At least I'm pretty sure that thing's worth more than $120. If the monitor is worth $120, then it's worth $600 total. The Q9300 should OC nicely too. The only thing that'll be wrong with it is your graphics will be anemic compared the rest of the build.

Wow! It comes with Windows 7 too!? I'm assuming it's the ebay item I found. So long as it's a legal copy--that's a very good price. It's a couple generations old, technology wise, but it will still get it done for a while.

If you're not a DIY person, this should be great for you. I dunno about customer support though.

wquine

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2011
yes, its an ebay item, i assume the win 7 is legit because it looks like the seller only sells PCs, and wouldn't risk the bad feedback because of this.

I am a DIYer and have built in the past, but I simply don't have the time hence I was considering this, hopefully will be able to do at least a slight OC on her.

Thanks for the guidance! :ange:

Status
Not open for further replies.