Setting up backup in task scheduler

When I try to set up a specific backup job in task scheduler I am doing
something wrong because when the scheduled task occurs all that happens is
the backup utility opens but does not load the specific job I want it to do.
How do I get it to run the specific backup job?

--
Jim

Please describe the parameters of your scheduled backup
in detail.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"big jim" wrote:

| When I try to set up a specific backup job in task scheduler I am doing
| something wrong because when the scheduled task occurs all that happens is
| the backup utility opens but does not load the specific job I want it to do.
| How do I get it to run the specific backup job?
|
| --
| Jim

I have XP home and I set up windows backup to run on Sun AM in task
scheduler and I went into the backup utility and selected the files I wanted
to back up and I saved it as backup 2005 but the task scheduler does not
show the saved backup file and in the run dialogue box under task scheduler
properties for backup it only shows "VALUED-7B9600FA\Jim" so when it runs
the backup utility opens and nothing else happens. I think I need to add
the saved backup file to this but I dont know how.

Jim