mainw.exe does anyone know what it is? Or javaplay.exe ?

janey

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2004

I've sorted it - I installed AVG Free Anti-Virus package and it found
both of these and got rid. They showed up as:

Trojan Horse PSW.Agent.3.0
Trojan Horse PSW.Agent.3.E

and were found in Windows/system and Windows/Security/logs

These virus people make me so mad :mad:

--
Janey

"Janey" <Janey.1kfydm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I've sorted it - I installed AVG Free Anti-Virus package and it found
> both of these and got rid. They showed up as:
>
> Trojan Horse PSW.Agent.3.0
> Trojan Horse PSW.Agent.3.E
>
> and were found in Windows/system and Windows/Security/logs
>
> These virus people make me so mad :mad:
>

> --
> Janey

mainw.exe is known to be part of Lotus Smartsuite :)