Closed

FS: Asus VG236H + NVidia 3D Vision Bundle $350 + S&H

Hey guys,
I'm trying to sell my Asus VG236H 3D monitor and the NVidia 3D Vision Kit that I bought as a bundle. I purchased it new from Newegg in September of 2010, and it is in impeccable condition (albeit, a tad dusty, but I clean it very often). I still have all of the original boxes, CDs and manuals, and the NVidia kit still has everything associated with it (glasses, cords, receiver) in like new condition.

I'm selling it because I need to get new monitors for my desktop setup for work, and I don't really use the 3D functionality anymore.

I'm asking $350 + shipping (continental US only), since you'll get essentially a new monitor with the NVidia kit for the price of just the monitor.

Thanks for looking!

8 answers Last reply
More about asus vg236h nvidia vision bundle
  1. Updated: Cut out shipping cost from price.
  2. Do you have any pics? If so please send to Thanks!
  3. I'll take some pictures of it today; it's basically in the same condition as you'd see anywhere else on the internet. I am very picky when it comes to caring for screens, and make sure that nothing ever touches it ;)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236092
  4. Pics added.
  5. Do you take paypal?
  6. PM sent
  7. Monitor and glasses arrived. Both in excellent condition with original documention and disks. 5 stars. Thanks!
  8. I'm glad that it got there ok and that you enjoy it. I was also very surprised at how cheap shipping that big box was.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Asus 3D Monitors Nvidia Hot Deals Product