Sign in with
Your question

Asus g73 core i7 6gb ddr3 640gb hdd 700$

Last response: in Deals
March 13, 2011 4:31:36 PM

Alright this is best buys asus g73 gaming laptop. The retail price on this laptop is 1200. Ive had it for less then a month and loved everysecond of it. Unfourtunately i need to pay my rent. This laptop is in mint condition and comes in the original box. I will post time stamped pictures tonight. Price is fully negotiable please contact me. I will ship same or next day after formatting the laptop. You can easily make money by reselling this thing on ebay but i need the money now so i can sell it on ebay for the 900 its woth.
March 13, 2011 8:34:40 PM

Any questions at all please contact me ill ship it as fast as humanly possibly and it will be in mint condition. Once again the price is negotiable!!!
March 23, 2011 7:22:21 PM

Bl3s5in said:
Any questions at all please contact me ill ship it as fast as humanly possibly and it will be in mint condition. Once again the price is negotiable!!!

If you still have the G73, I don't see the pictures but, could you give me the full rundown of what's on it?

Thanks.
Related resources
March 24, 2011 11:38:27 AM

FYI: You should post this in "Classifieds", not hot deals. In Hot Deals, I thought you were posting for a sale somewhere. You might get more bites there too.
March 24, 2011 6:31:40 PM

Bl3s5in said:
Alright this is best buys asus g73 gaming laptop. The retail price on this laptop is 1200. Ive had it for less then a month and loved everysecond of it. Unfourtunately i need to pay my rent. This laptop is in mint condition and comes in the original box. I will post time stamped pictures tonight. Price is fully negotiable please contact me. I will ship same or next day after formatting the laptop. You can easily make money by reselling this thing on ebay but i need the money now so i can sell it on ebay for the 900 its woth.

hi,

is this still up for sale?

Can I make you an offer?

Cheers
Damola89

Reppin the gaming flag UK style
!