Question

jerk-o wrote:
> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?

Perhaps the same place I was on 4:04:04 last year on 4/4/04

naaa....i was on active duty with the guard then.

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote

>jerk-o wrote:
>> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?
>

>Perhaps the same place I was on 4:04:04 last year on 4/4/04
>
>naaa....i was on active duty with the guard then.

What about next year on 6/6/6?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?

I was asleep, not at 5:05:05 PM, I'll probably be stuffing my face.

"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?
>
> I was asleep, not at 5:05:05 PM, I'll probably be stuffing my face.

in the pm part i'll be at work.

Once upon a time - for example, Thu, 05 May 2005 01:32:30 GMT - there
was this guy, or something, called jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org>, and
they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?

Judging by the slow newsgroups day, I'll probably be finishing up here
and walking back out to my work computer to do some writing. I like
public holidays.

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message

<snip type="text/plain" />

> What about next year on 6/6/6?

didn't that become 616 a bit ago?

--
Joseph Millman
moc.to.email.remove.liamtoh@d_srom

daleks really say: "term 1, n, 8". but what's the baud rate...

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

jerk-o wrote:
> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?

A bit late with my response but I was most definitely asleep in my bed. May
5th is actually my parents' birthday. What's even more funny is that they
were born the same year, my dad winning by an hour or two. Why weren't you
at the party?

desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Joseph Millman wrote:
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>
> <snip type="text/plain" />
>
>> What about next year on 6/6/6?
>

> didn't that become 616 a bit ago?

Evil has a new area code?

desktop at home dot se

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote

>jerk-o wrote:
>> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?
>
>A bit late with my response but I was most definitely asleep in my bed. May
>5th is actually my parents' birthday. What's even more funny is that they
>were born the same year, my dad winning by an hour or two. Why weren't you
>at the party?

Because I don't live in Sweden.
--

On 6-May-2005, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote:

> jerk-o wrote:
> > Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?
>
> A bit late with my response but I was most definitely asleep in my bed.
> May
> 5th is actually my parents' birthday. What's even more funny is that
> they
> were born the same year, my dad winning by an hour or two. Why weren't
> you
> at the party?
>
> desktop at home dot se

I never got my invite! :(
--
Don't Panic!

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message

<snip type="text/plain" />

> Evil has a new area code?

I hope so. I just didn't think the canadian feds had the gumption to make
the pit change it's area code :p

--

jerk-o wrote:
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote
>
>> jerk-o wrote:
>>> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?
>>
>> A bit late with my response but I was most definitely asleep in my
>> bed. May 5th is actually my parents' birthday. What's even more
>> funny is that they were born the same year, my dad winning by an
>> hour or two. Why weren't you at the party?
>
> Because I don't live in Sweden.

Most people don't.

desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

ArtDent wrote:
> On 6-May-2005, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote:
>
>> jerk-o wrote:
>>> Where will you be at 5:05:05 on 5/5/05?
>>
>> A bit late with my response but I was most definitely asleep in my
>> bed. May
>> 5th is actually my parents' birthday. What's even more funny is that
>> they
>> were born the same year, my dad winning by an hour or two. Why
>> weren't you
>> at the party?
>>
>> desktop at home dot se
>
> I never got my invite! :(

Sorry to hear that! But that would explain why my invite was addressed to
"ArtDent".

desktop at home dot se