Please help COD 5 zombie maps

If someone can tell me how to get these maps to work that would be awesome. I play on lan with my parents and we got bored of the Nacht Der Untoten so i decided to go looking for some player made ones. I download them and put them in my Call of duty 5 world at war/mods folder. Then when i go into the game they are not under the mods tab. Am i doing something wrong?
8 answers Last reply
More about please zombie maps
  1. hello there u must get the 1.017 patch first and install it and get the lan crack exe from the net aswell and replace it with the exe in the dir were u have installed ur game.Then u get the zombie maps and make sure that all of them are in a folder called mods.The u go 2(XP) my computer :\Documents and Settings\YOUR_PROFILE\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\
    (vista)C:\Users\YOUR_PROFILE\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\
    **Yes all the files go inside mods\nazi_zombie_outpost, even the map**

Launch CoDWaW.exe, go to Mods and launch "nazi_zombie_outpost".
    You MUST launch the mod to play the map, there is no way
    around this.

Create a lobby and invite your friends who already have the mod.
    There is no HTTP Redirect or downloading off the host in Co-op.
    Change the server to Nazi zombie Mode and it'll be listed on map list.

SOLO Playing: If you wish to play alone then open console
    (~) and type "/map nazi_zombie_outpost". The number of
    zombies increases with more players so solo play is
    feasible. Thanks Zapper
  2. pleasehelp said:
    If someone can tell me how to get these maps to work that would be awesome. I play on lan with my parents and we got bored of the Nacht Der Untoten so i decided to go looking for some player made ones. I download them and put them in my Call of duty 5 world at war/mods folder. Then when i go into the game they are not under the mods tab. Am i doing something wrong?

hello there u must get the 1.017 patch first and install it and get the lan crack exe from the net aswell and replace it with the exe in the dir were u have installed ur game.Then u get the zombie maps and make sure that all of them are in a folder called mods.The u go 2(XP) my computer :\Documents and Settings\YOUR_PROFILE\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\
    (vista)C:\Users\YOUR_PROFILE\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\
    **Yes all the files go inside mods\nazi_zombie_outpost, even the map**

Launch CoDWaW.exe, go to Mods and launch "nazi_zombie_outpost".
    You MUST launch the mod to play the map, there is no way
    around this.

Create a lobby and invite your friends who already have the mod.
    There is no HTTP Redirect or downloading off the host in Co-op.
    Change the server to Nazi zombie Mode and it'll be listed on map list.

SOLO Playing: If you wish to play alone then open console
    (~) and type "/map nazi_zombie_outpost". The number of
    zombies increases with more players so solo play is
    feasible. Thanks Zapper
  3. that sucks, why can't it be like Valve games where you just join a server and automatically download custom maps?
  4. 96 more maps http://rx-gaming.net/rx/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=34&Itemid=56
  5. maze is a very good map..not a easy one even with ammo its hard. 10 more maps added yesterday
  6. purchase a Killer K1 NIC it will fix all your problems
  7. more zombie for pc on cod5
  8. Can you specify this 1.017 patch like say what you put before or after that. :ouch: :hello: :heink:
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Video Games