i cannnot sign in to my hotmail account

i have a few hotmail accounts and they are all working fine, but the main one
i use for business etc is not working. What happens is that it ask me to
comfirm the picture to gain access. I do that then it proceeds to log in but
then it just goes back to the comfirm picture page, i.e the page you get when
setting up a new account, but i had mine for ages, my msn messenger works,
and in my msn screen it tells me i have 22 messages but it wont allow me to
access them. I have mailed msn but to no avail yet. Is there some sort of
live web base support or phone number for this kinf of problem.
1 answer Last reply
More about cannnot sign hotmail account

    have you tried just going to www.hotmail.com ? bypass the usual login in

    "skyclarke21" wrote:

    > i have a few hotmail accounts and they are all working fine, but the main one
    > i use for business etc is not working. What happens is that it ask me to
    > comfirm the picture to gain access. I do that then it proceeds to log in but
    > then it just goes back to the comfirm picture page, i.e the page you get when
    > setting up a new account, but i had mine for ages, my msn messenger works,
    > and in my msn screen it tells me i have 22 messages but it wont allow me to
    > access them. I have mailed msn but to no avail yet. Is there some sort of
    > live web base support or phone number for this kinf of problem.

Hotmail Windows XP