Hi!

Anybody home?
Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle? I am checking
this NG every weekend and I don't see many posts between today and last
week. What happens to The Hamster Daily, Jabber's Mission, The Mickey
Returns, The Misfit vs Telecom Saga, The Orion Report, Nightly News
with Whitedog, and others?
Uhm, where is the anti-rush activist, Icicid?

Not too long after I met Tae, she mentioned about her plan to have
folks meet together. IIRC, it was planned to be on July of this year
in South Dakota? I guess that plan goes up the smoke now, doesn't it,
Tae? Following this spirit (if it hasn't been done), wouldn't it be
nice if we can all see the faces behind the FireWall, Cloak of Shadow,
and BoneWall? I can start with myself if there's enough interest. Or
perhaps we can have some sort of profiling game where everyone guesses
what someone looks like before that person posts her/his picture?
23 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Anybody home?
    > Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle? I am checking
    > this NG every weekend and I don't see many posts between today and last
    > week. What happens to The Hamster Daily, Jabber's Mission, The Mickey
    > Returns, The Misfit vs Telecom Saga, The Orion Report, Nightly News
    > with Whitedog, and others?
    > Uhm, where is the anti-rush activist, Icicid?

    I'm still around, just buried in work. I head home for the summer soon
    though.

    > Not too long after I met Tae, she mentioned about her plan to have
    > folks meet together. IIRC, it was planned to be on July of this year
    > in South Dakota? I guess that plan goes up the smoke now, doesn't it,
    > Tae?

    Tae's been MIA for sometime now :(

    well, i'll start. I'm more of lurker and loner but here it goes.
    http://www.geocities.com/punkass01_uk/dan.jpg

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote

    >Anybody home?
    >Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle? I am checking
    >this NG every weekend and I don't see many posts between today and last
    >week. What happens to The Hamster Daily, Jabber's Mission, The Mickey
    >Returns, The Misfit vs Telecom Saga, The Orion Report, Nightly News
    >with Whitedog, and others?
    >Uhm, where is the anti-rush activist, Icicid?

    I supposed to be somewhere? Why didn't anybody tell me?

    >Not too long after I met Tae, she mentioned about her plan to have
    >folks meet together. IIRC, it was planned to be on July of this year
    >in South Dakota? I guess that plan goes up the smoke now, doesn't it,
    >Tae? Following this spirit (if it hasn't been done), wouldn't it be
    >nice if we can all see the faces behind the FireWall, Cloak of Shadow,
    >and BoneWall? I can start with myself if there's enough interest.

    Um, I think this sounds cool

    >Or perhaps we can have some sort of profiling game where everyone guesses
    >what someone looks like before that person posts her/his picture?

    Well, if we did that then it would be too late for me because I already have a
    picture of myself on my webpage.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

    > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Anybody home?
    >> Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle? I am checking
    >> this NG every weekend and I don't see many posts between today and last
    >> week. What happens to The Hamster Daily, Jabber's Mission, The Mickey
    >> Returns, The Misfit vs Telecom Saga, The Orion Report, Nightly News
    >> with Whitedog, and others?
    >> Uhm, where is the anti-rush activist, Icicid?
    >
    > I'm still around, just buried in work. I head home for the summer soon
    > though.
    >
    >> Not too long after I met Tae, she mentioned about her plan to have
    >> folks meet together. IIRC, it was planned to be on July of this year
    >> in South Dakota? I guess that plan goes up the smoke now, doesn't it,
    >> Tae?
    >
    > Tae's been MIA for sometime now :(

    Tae is waiting on vision correction surgery. Don't remember when she said it
    would be though.

    On 6 May 2005 22:20:12 -0700, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Anybody home?
    >Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle?

    It seems to be getting there. I know a lot of people on the Amazon
    Basin have been getting into WoW and Guild Wars. I'd like to know
    what people think of those, and also Sacred, Lineage II, and any other
    recent Diablo-like game.

    -- Roy L

    <royls@telus.net> wrote in message news:427cf7b1.2825410@news.telus.net...
    > On 6 May 2005 22:20:12 -0700, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Anybody home?
    >>Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle?
    >
    > It seems to be getting there. I know a lot of people on the Amazon
    > Basin have been getting into WoW and Guild Wars. I'd like to know
    > what people think of those, and also Sacred, Lineage II, and any other
    > recent Diablo-like game.

    I heard here that Sacred was not near as good as it had looked. I'm not sure
    if GW is in final beta or released about a week ago.

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Alice wrote:
    >> Anybody home?
    >> Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle?
    >
    > If we are I'll buy cheap second-hand copies of D2. I still have a couple
    > of
    > networked PCs that don't have it on. :-)
    >
    > Oh, hang on, didn't someone say there was a limit per IP? We already have
    > three CD keys connecting from here.

    4 connections per ip afaik.

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>,
    supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

    >Anybody home?
    >Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle? I am checking
    >this NG every weekend and I don't see many posts between today and last
    >week. What happens to The Hamster Daily, Jabber's Mission, The Mickey
    >Returns, The Misfit vs Telecom Saga, The Orion Report, Nightly News
    >with Whitedog, and others?
    >Uhm, where is the anti-rush activist, Icicid?

    I've been pretty tied down by work the past few weeks, and have had some
    health problems as well (and the two aren't entirely unrelated), but this
    should all come to an end shortly, and then I'm hoping to be to more play in
    the next few days.

    I also renewed my sub to WoW a few days ago, but haven't even gotten past
    downloading the patch updates yet.

    --
    If in doubt, hit with axe.

    <royls@telus.net> wrote in message news:427cf7b1.2825410@news.telus.net...
    > On 6 May 2005 22:20:12 -0700, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Anybody home?
    > >Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle?
    >
    > It seems to be getting there. I know a lot of people on the Amazon
    > Basin have been getting into WoW and Guild Wars. I'd like to know
    > what people think of those, and also Sacred, Lineage II, and any other
    > recent Diablo-like game.
    >
    > -- Roy L

    Can't comment on WoW, because I'm not going to pay to play any time in the
    foreseeable future.

    Guild Wars was fun for about......3 hours or so. Sacred was about the same,
    IMO.

    Lineage II was playable, for sure. I didn't get much time to play, but it
    seemed ok for the time I did. The only real issue I had was the amount of
    time it took to level up, after lvl 5 or 6 it seemed to drag on for awhile.
    IMO if they just increased the monster mix earlier on it would be a lot more
    fun.

    short

    royls@telus.net wrote:
    > On 6 May 2005 22:20:12 -0700, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Anybody home?
    >> Do we finally witness the end of the product lifecycle?
    >
    > It seems to be getting there. I know a lot of people on the Amazon
    > Basin have been getting into WoW and Guild Wars. I'd like to know
    > what people think of those, and also Sacred, Lineage II, and any other
    > recent Diablo-like game.
    >
    > -- Roy L

    WoW was quite a bit of fun until the munchkins max leveled and got bored,
    then the game turned into a gankfest with the bored highlevels burning and
    pillaging the countryside apparently just for the hell of it. I played it a
    lot over a couple of months, finally got tired of the extreme immaturity
    displayed by som many players, quit, and don't expect I'll ever be back.

    Sacred--well, it might be worth a try. I think Orchid liked it fairly well,
    but most D2 fans find it a disappointment. I managed to get a
    "normal/Bronze" character through the game but couldn't bear to play it any
    more after that. All the characters seem way too similar, and gameplay at
    level 35 or 40, or whatever the hell level I reached didn't really seem too
    much different from the gameplay at level 10. There've been some patches
    and updates that might have helped some, but IMO Sacred's biggest problems
    are deeply rooted in the game engine and something that mere patches won't
    be able to fix.

    Most people who weren't completely underwhelmed by Guild Wars betas (as I
    was) seem to be finding the game fun for a couple of days or so, and *then*
    becoming underwhelmed by it. There's a bit of discussion about it over on
    sisypig rpg, but it seems to me like it ought to be a lot more, especially
    for a game with the hype this one's had over the past couple of years.

    Me, I've been spending most of my time lately playing EQ2. It's not that
    much like D2, but it is fun, there's a lot to do, and it seems to have a
    fairly mature player base who aren't much interested in seeing how much they
    can resemble horse's asses. That alone's probably enough to keep me playing
    at least a few more months.

    Oh, and I still play a bit of D2 on occasion, too, but less and less each
    week, seems like.

    --
    chainbreaker

    In article <iVtfe.32951$gc6.25028@okepread04>, john graesser
    <graesser@tca.net> wrote:

    > I tried the neverwinter nights demo,
    > it brought back bad memories of playing 6 book d&d back around 1978-79.

    Don't write Neverwinter Nights off just because of the demo, which is
    just a mundane single-player slug-fest v some goblins, skeletons etc
    and really sells the game short. Think of it as a training level for
    the single-player UI, nothing more.

    The full content is *much* more interesting and there are scores of
    free 3rd party single-player and multi-player modules and persistent
    worlds out there of truly astonishing quality -- much better than
    Bioware's own efforts. Plus, for multi-player modules and persistent
    worlds there is the option of a human DM, which solves the griefer
    problems that plague DM-less online play.

    Much as I love Diablo, I have gotten much more replay value from NWN
    for those reasons alone.

    When skilled authors of stories, engine scripts, music, tilesets and 3D
    models work together, the engine's ability to create any kind of
    setting is truly awesome. Various of my characters have adventured in
    the Forgotten Realms, the Plane of Shadow, the visciously demented
    asylum of Excrutio Eternum, the medieval realm of Aielund, and the
    fabled city of Omelas where you can gate-dive into an Oriental world, a
    Lilliput world, or simply play cards (except the cards summon creatures
    onto the playing board). I have battled Mephistopholes, the Lord of the
    8th hell in his frozen wastes of Cania and vanquished him. Another of
    my characters, being evil to the core, instead traded him his realm for
    the Prime Material plane, which Mephistopholes duly turned into the
    10th hell.

    Richard.

    --
    Champion Hippolyta -- SP lvl 76 general-purpose Bowazon
    Champion Alcippe -- SP lvl 76 pure Javazon

    On Mon, 9 May 2005 09:25:08 -0400, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
    wrote:

    >Can't comment on WoW, because I'm not going to pay to play any time in the
    >foreseeable future.

    >short

    That's what *I* thought, too, before I made the mistake of getting in
    on the European Open Beta. 8 days of play, well, 7.5 really since
    Blizz kind of ruined the final half day for *me*, was enough to
    convince me that it would be worth half the cost of going to a movie
    to be able to play for the entire month. Of course, I need to work out
    some minor problems first, like getting into a house where I can
    connect to the internet and then getting my DSL connection back, but
    once those are taken care of getting and playing WoW is pretty much
    first on my list of things to do.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    > Not a bad idea. However the less picturesque people amongst us, such
    as
    > myself, may have to cheat and post a picture of a beautiful woman
    instead.
    > ;-)

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

    Since I started the topic, I may as well proceed. Before you click the
    following link, sent in (or just think about) your best guess of what I
    look like.
    Hope this works, never use it before. Sorry for the background
    cropping.

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&.src=ph

    Surprised? :)

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Alice wrote:
    > >> Not a bad idea. However the less picturesque people amongst us,
    such
    > >> as myself, may have to cheat and post a picture of a beautiful
    woman
    > >> instead. ;-)
    > >
    > > Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    > >
    > > Since I started the topic, I may as well proceed. Before you click
    > > the following link, sent in (or just think about) your best guess
    of
    > > what I look like.
    > > Hope this works, never use it before. Sorry for the background
    > > cropping.

    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&
    > .src=ph
    > >
    > > Surprised? :)
    >
    > Actually not really. You are a very attractive woman Alice, that's
    part of
    > the reason for my comment about me cheating. :-)

    All women are attractive, each in their own way :)

    Mickey

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote

    >> Not a bad idea. However the less picturesque people amongst us, such
    >as
    >> myself, may have to cheat and post a picture of a beautiful woman
    >instead.
    >> ;-)
    >
    >Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    >
    >Since I started the topic, I may as well proceed. Before you click the
    >following link, sent in (or just think about) your best guess of what I
    >look like.
    >Hope this works, never use it before. Sorry for the background
    >cropping.
    >
    >http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&.src=ph
    >
    >Surprised? :)

    Er, um, ah, eh, um, huh, what was the question?
    --

    Alice wrote:
    >>Not a bad idea. However the less picturesque people amongst us, such
    >
    > as
    >
    >>myself, may have to cheat and post a picture of a beautiful woman
    >
    > instead.
    >
    >>;-)
    >

    > Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    >
    > Since I started the topic, I may as well proceed. Before you click the
    > following link, sent in (or just think about) your best guess of what I
    > look like.
    > Hope this works, never use it before. Sorry for the background
    > cropping.
    >
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&.src=ph
    >
    > Surprised? :)

    I (or someone else) should have mentioned this earlier. Saber did this
    about 2 or 3 years ago. On his web site there are pics of most people
    that were here then.
    I have since lost the web address. How about it Saber, is it still
    up?
    If so please post the address here.

    >> Not a bad idea. However the less picturesque people amongst us, such
    > as
    >> myself, may have to cheat and post a picture of a beautiful woman
    > instead.
    >> ;-)
    >
    > Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    >
    > Since I started the topic, I may as well proceed. Before you click the
    > following link, sent in (or just think about) your best guess of what I
    > look like.
    > Hope this works, never use it before. Sorry for the background
    > cropping.
    >
    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&.src=ph
    >
    > Surprised? :)

    Yes and no. I could have sworn you made numerous references to being
    "older", but my minds may be playing tricks. Also, hot damn!
    As misfit said, I had suspicions of some Far Eastern descent also, but hot
    damn!

    Also, hot damn!

    I guess I might as well follow suit now. I expect a few people shall be
    surprised here, too:

    http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lansdells/detail?.dir=/88f4&.dnm=c8eb.jpg&.src=ph

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote

    >"Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> Not a bad idea. However the less picturesque people amongst us, such
    >> as
    >>> myself, may have to cheat and post a picture of a beautiful woman
    >> instead.
    >>> ;-)
    >>
    >> Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    >>
    >> Since I started the topic, I may as well proceed. Before you click the
    >> following link, sent in (or just think about) your best guess of what I
    >> look like.
    >> Hope this works, never use it before. Sorry for the background
    >> cropping.
    >>
    >> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&.src=ph
    >>
    >> Surprised? :)
    >>
    >Yes and no. I could have sworn you made numerous references to being
    >"older", but my minds may be playing tricks. Also, hot damn!
    >As misfit said, I had suspicions of some Far Eastern descent also, but hot
    >damn!
    >
    >Also, hot damn!
    >
    >I guess I might as well follow suit now. I expect a few people shall be
    >surprised here, too:
    >
    >http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lansdells/detail?.dir=/88f4&.dnm=c8eb.jpg&.src=ph

    Um... Please log in and try again.
    --

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Alice, I was also aware of your ethnicity, if not the exact details.
    I often
    > mentioned to shady that the way you think and phrase sentences isn't
    > 'Standard English' and I've speculated on your ethnicity. In a nice
    way of

    The English language has a standard? Hahaha, I am well aware that my
    oral communication style is different than those born here; however I
    was not aware that this also shows in written communication. I moved
    here to the States when I was 17 so yes, I have noticeable accent when
    talking and I have not taken any active training, e.g. workshops or
    classes, in phasing it away. Not that I don't want to, but I haven't
    seen the need yet.

    > course. :-) I like people who think differently and I've found that
    persons
    > of foriegn extraction/descent often look at situations in a way that
    differs
    > from people who are of English/American extraction/descent. I like
    the way
    > that talking in a cross-cultural group stimulates me to think outside
    the
    > square.

    I think differing point of view comes more from life experience as
    opposed to from descent. What might be seen as different point of
    view, could be just different way of saying things. For example, in
    most Far Eastern cultures, especially Japanese, children are taught to
    maintain a warm communication decorum. So, suppose a Japanese and an
    American are asked to comment on a dress worn by a third party, in
    which both do not like the color of the dress. Let's call the third
    party Sue for simplicity. Yukiko, the Japanese might say, "I like how
    it compliments your shoes." While Mona, the American might say, "I
    never like red for an evening dress."
    Yukiko thinks by pointing out non-favorable aspects, it may upset Sue
    thus creating hostile environment. Mona thinks Sue expects an honest
    answer and will be upset if Sue later on finds out that her answer was
    less than honest. Of course not all Japanese or American think this
    way, but I find a large portion do.

    On an unrelated topic, I am not a Japanese. Guess which Far Eastern
    country person usually picks up an American nickname when they come to
    the States because their birth names are difficult to pronounce in
    English? No prize for winners so no need to post your answer :) I've
    adopted this name to my driving license and other documents, so it is
    my official name. Now that you know what I look like, say hi if you
    see me on the street :)

    Chris Lansdell wrote:
    > Yes and no. I could have sworn you made numerous references to being
    > "older", but my minds may be playing tricks. Also, hot damn!
    > As misfit said, I had suspicions of some Far Eastern descent also,
    but hot
    > damn!

    Uh huh, on several occasions, Whitedog said he was doing his senior
    year in college, to which I replied, "I'm older than WD." I indeed am
    as my senior year was years ago. IIRC, Kai also said he was a senior
    to which I replied in the same manner. So there you go.

    I guess the most obvious clue as to my ethnicity comes from the fact of
    my ignorance of some well known characters from the past, such as the
    Three Stooges, Alice Cooper, certain restaurant owned by an Alice, and
    many more. So, there you go Tae, Zilth, Mickey, Whitedog, Kaytie, and
    others who have mentioned references to these characters. Oh don't get
    me wrong, I am not totally blind about culture, I know of more recent
    public figures, such as Johnny Carson, seen his shows on DVD, know his
    impact to modern television, which to a lesser extent is still being
    carried on by Jay Leno (and Dave Letterman?). Even though I did not
    exercise my right to vote in the last presidential election, I knew
    exactly what I was doing, I am totally aware of US politics, past
    political campaigns, and I believe I know more about US history than
    the average Jane and Joe combined.

    > Chris Lansdell wrote:
    >> "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    >>>
    >>> Since I started the topic, I may as well proceed. Before you click
    >>> the following link, sent in (or just think about) your best guess of
    >>> what I look like.
    >>> Hope this works, never use it before. Sorry for the background
    >>> cropping.
    >>>

    > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&
    > .src=ph
    >>>
    >>> Surprised? :)
    >>>
    >> Yes and no. I could have sworn you made numerous references to being
    >> "older", but my minds may be playing tricks. Also, hot damn!
    >> As misfit said, I had suspicions of some Far Eastern descent also,
    >> but hot damn!
    >>
    >> Also, hot damn!
    >>
    >> I guess I might as well follow suit now. I expect a few people shall
    >> be surprised here, too:
    >>

    > http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lansdells/detail?.dir=/88f4&.dnm=c8eb.jpg&.
    > src=ph
    >
    > Damn you must be ugly!! :-) They won't even let me view the page. <g>
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lansdells/detail?.dir=88f4&.dnm=c8eb.jpg&.src=ph

    Try that one again...damn prvate button.

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote

    >"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> Chris Lansdell wrote:
    >>> "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malice_diablo/detail?.dir=/fecf&.dnm=6fee.jpg&
    >> .src=ph

    >>> Yes and no. I could have sworn you made numerous references to being
    >>> "older", but my minds may be playing tricks. Also, hot damn!
    >>> As misfit said, I had suspicions of some Far Eastern descent also,
    >>> but hot damn!
    >>>
    >>> Also, hot damn!
    >>>
    >>> I guess I might as well follow suit now. I expect a few people shall
    >>> be surprised here, too:
    >>>

    >> http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lansdells/detail?.dir=/88f4&.dnm=c8eb.jpg&.
    >> src=ph
    >>
    >> Damn you must be ugly!! :-) They won't even let me view the page. <g>
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>
    >http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lansdells/detail?.dir=88f4&.dnm=c8eb.jpg&.src=ph
    >
    >Try that one again...damn prvate button.

    Was the cake good?
    --

    Alice wrote:

    > Surprised? :)

    wow pretty picture no Im only surprized that b4 1time u said u were old
    so I was always thinking like you were like 30 or something but u dont
    look that old and I didnt guess u were asian but i never really guess
    like that an u type btter than me and know more so I would not have
    guessed english was new to u :)

    neways ty for sharing and I hope u doing good at ur intern and
    evrything else going well to. I still miss u lots *hugs*

    Kaytie<--still thinks if Alice just skipped showers she would save up
    enuff time to play on battle.net again hehe :)

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > ;-) Is that how you get so much time to play too?
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    :P no silly I don have a intern that taking up my playtime like Alice
    does

Video Games