HP Printer and Plotter

Charles

I have got a laserjet III which will not pick up the paper.

I have a designjet 750 c which will not take the cartridges.

If you can fix them for me at a reasonable cost, let's do it.

If not, they are free in north Golden, Colorado

Charles.

It is less expensive to replace an LJ III with a decent working LJ4, LJ4+ or LJ4
than to repair it.

The DesignJet 750c was pretty expensive when new, and the replacement cost is
still a chunk of change... Ben Myers

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:19:47 -0600, Charles <cstoyer@interpex.com> wrote:

>I have got a laserjet III which will not pick up the paper.
>
>I have a designjet 750 c which will not take the cartridges.
>
>If you can fix them for me at a reasonable cost, let's do it.
>
>If not, they are free in north Golden, Colorado
>
>Charles.

Charles

I do have a working LJ 4. No real need for the 750C. Actually, I was
pretty dissapointed in the reliablilty of the 750 C. We never used it
much and then one day it wouldn't take the cyan cartridge any more.

I understand that disuse caused the cartridges to dry out and we did
have trouble with that, then I got in a mode where I would print
something once a week regardless of need. Then the ribbon to the
cartridges quit and they said $1800 to fix it.

So I guess it all goes in the dumpster.

Charles.

wrote:

>I have got a laserjet III which will not pick up the paper.

Probably needs new pickup rollers. You might be able to get something
from places like http://www.printerworks.com/

>I have a designjet 750 c which will not take the cartridges.

Junk it. Generally when inkjet printer stops working, the repair is
almost the same if not more than the cost of a new printer. Someone
may still want it for spare parts.

--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

TRENDING THREADS