Default CD Burner Software

New to Windows XP and running Quicken financial software. Regular back-up of
data in Quicken is necessary. Want Quicken to recognize Nero as my default
burner software and send the back-up file there for burning. For now, the
files are sent to 'InCD'. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

"Jesussaves" <Jesussaves@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| New to Windows XP and running Quicken financial software. Regular back-up
of
| data in Quicken is necessary. Want Quicken to recognize Nero as my
default
| burner software and send the back-up file there for burning. For now, the
| files are sent to 'InCD'. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is not an XP issue. What does Quicken say? Jesussaves? How does He do
it?

Thank you for your response to my question Raymond. I'll follow up.

More importantly, God loves you and has a plan for your life. He loves you
so much that He sent His son Jesus to die on a cross as a propitiation for
your sins. In other words, He died to sin in your place so you would not
have to pay the price for the sin in your life. You see, we are all sinners
Raymond, and fall short of God's glory. As much as mankind tries to, we do
not the ability to ordain our own destiny. We cannot erase the sin in our
life on our own. God alone is soveriegn over this. God's plan for your
eternal life is based upon faith. He sacrificed His one and only Son for
you, that if you will believe this in your heart by faith alone, you will be
saved. Hence, the reference to Jesus as savior and why I say 'Jesussaves'.
In being saved, or born again as you may have heard said, means God promises
to secure a place in Heaven for you. As sinners, we cannot earn nor deserve
to go to Heaven. God makes this provison for His creation to have a personal
relationship with Him based upon our faith in Jesus as savior. It's a
personal decision God leaves you to make Raymond. You will meet God one day
and you can either meet Him as a friend or as a judge. He will judge all of
mankind and it will lead to eternal life with Him in heaven, or eternal
separation from Him. Hell if you will. This is declared by His authority
and sovereignty over everyone and everything.

Bottom line Raymond, God does not want you to be eternally separated from
Him. He wants a personal relationship with you. He did his part by dying on
a cross for you and offering you the free gift of salvation. That's how He
does it Raymond. Will you accept? Your decision. If you haven't, ask
yourself this question:

If I were to die today, do I know for sure that I will go to Heaven?

Consider reading what God authored in the book of John, chapter 3, verse 16
in the Bible. It sums up His love letter to you Raymond.

I share this with you in truth and with love.

In news:66976A40-7200-4E99-992C-00887F374EFA@microsoft.com,
Jesussaves <Jesussaves@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> New to Windows XP and running Quicken financial software.
> Regular
> back-up of data in Quicken is necessary. Want Quicken to
> recognize
> Nero as my default burner software and send the back-up file
> there
> for burning. For now, the files are sent to 'InCD'. Any
> advice is
> appreciated. Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, Quicken can't do this. But ask in the Quicken
newsgroup to be sure.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Quicken can't save directly to disc through Nero (or XP's built in software
for that matter). You will need to continue to use InCD if you wish to save
files directly to disc from within your application. Because packet writing
software like InCD can be flaky, you should ensure that you periodically
backup your data using Nero.

You would be wise keep a program like CDR-Diagnostics
http://www.infinadyne.com/cddvd_diagnostic.html or IS0 Buster
http://www.smart-projects.net/ handy for those times when you can't read
data from a disc.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Jesusmysavior" <Jesusmysavior@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Thank you for your response to my question Raymond. I'll follow up.
|
| More importantly, God loves you and has a plan for your life. He loves
you
| so much that He sent His son Jesus to die on a cross as a propitiation for
| your sins. In other words, He died to sin in your place so you would not
| have to pay the price for the sin in your life. You see, we are all
sinners
| Raymond, and fall short of God's glory. As much as mankind tries to, we
do
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Let's see here:

-Jesus died for our sins (but the dude is still alive somewhere floating around, I miss the sixties too)!

-God loves us so much that he had himself killed [Jesus is God, right?] though he didn't die in logical terms, and we are sinners and are not deserving of that illogical claptrap that he bestowed upon us. (well, he's omniscient, which means he knew what was going to happen, so we have no control whether we are forgiven or not).

http://www.bettybowers.com/biblequiz.html