Sign in with
Your question

Best gaming laptop under 3000

Last response: in Video Games
March 9, 2009 9:06:23 PM

Hey im new to pc gaming and want the best laptop for under 3000$
I want to be able to run all games on the max settings, including crycis without any skipping , even in high action sequences. If
One of yall could build one on a custom gaming site and see the best rig i can get

Thanks

More about : gaming laptop 3000

March 14, 2009 2:01:24 AM

ehhhh.... If you want a rig that can run Crysis at your demand, you're better off with desktop, and they tend to be cheaper. Just my opinion though.

If you still want a laptop, search on Newegg for one, here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

but, be warned...
laptop GPUS tend to be weaker than desktop counterparts, even 1 generation backwards.
March 14, 2009 2:30:34 AM

tlott00 said:
Hey im new to pc gaming and want the best laptop for under 3000$
I want to be able to run all games on the max settings, including crycis without any skipping , even in high action sequences. If
One of yall could build one on a custom gaming site and see the best rig i can get

Thanks

Hahahahhah. Is it April Fool's Day yet?!?!?!? I don't think they can fit a GTX 295 in a laptop yet so good luck with the "max settings in Crysis".

Now if you could just forget Crysis, you probably have no trouble finding a good laptop for $2999 for every other game on the planet.
Related resources
March 14, 2009 3:44:09 AM

i've got a gateway P7801u FX and it kicks ass
it's $1600 on newegg. beware of the P7805u; it's significantly downgraded from the 7801.
!