Printing Problem...A StartDocPrinter call was not issued

Hi will someone help me on my problem...

I connected a new Printer into my Computer (through USB ports and my PC is
running XP) and tried to print using Notepad...the problem is it doesn't
print and I always get a code "A StartDocPrinter call was not
issued"..Appreciate your recommendation.

BTW I tried the same printer on a different Computer and it works...
1 answer Last reply
More about printing problem startdocprinter call issued

    Uninstall and reinstall:

    Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
    www.coribright.com

    "chrisyam12" <chrisyam12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi will someone help me on my problem...
    >
    > I connected a new Printer into my Computer (through USB ports and my PC is
    > running XP) and tried to print using Notepad...the problem is it doesn't
    > print and I always get a code "A StartDocPrinter call was not
    > issued"..Appreciate your recommendation.
    >
    > BTW I tried the same printer on a different Computer and it works...

Computers Printers Windows XP