darkside_gamer7

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
Was looking at killzone 2 and like it but is it good? What does everybody think on this new game? I'm wanting to buy it but thought I wld get some opinions first.

L1qu1d

Splendid
Sep 29, 2007
I usually don't play through games unless they have a good storyline and mechanics and overall good quality.

This is cod 4 meets Halo game, very fun, amazing storyline, and to be Honest I liked it more than Halo, but then again its mystyle.

Also the graphics aren't matched by any other console. AI is very smart sometimes it might make you want to smash your controller because they keep moving, and don't stay still for too long, and if they do they are always covered really well.

Although Friendly AI i can't say the same. (bad).

Def a Game to keep, def not a renter its a keeper:D but they again it comes down to opinion. Other than the Stupid Friendly AI (which realyl doesn't matter) I can add that the looking around is def not as Sensitive as COD games and most others, its very slow, I play with Sensitivity at max for x and y, and its sitll not COD 4 sensitive at normal:D, but its a good game I'll say it again.

What I would do actually, rent it, then buy it:) THat way you can cover all your holes at once.

darkside_gamer7

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009

Rented it. Loved it. Got it. Love it. Hope they make more like this soon. Also got gears of war 2 for my xbox 360 and love it 2.