New fps or other multiplayer game

vochtige

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
pc-gaming

Have a new pc, have my old games installed BUT don't like them anymore!

i'm looking for a very good fps game, one i can play for let's say 200 hours online. i know there isn't a garanty, but you know the point: it has to be a very good game!

the games i liked very much are the battlefield series and css and the cod series. but i didn't buy COD5 because apparently it has a very bad MP.

maybe: somebody knows when a new battlefield is coming out? i hate the fact that they didn't make bad company for pc (or look-a-like)

I finished the GTA 4 story line, and the multiplayer sucks.

looking forward to hear from you ALL.

ps: are they making good games lately?

mcmonsterkill

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
Unreal Tournament 3. They just released a huge patch for it. Haven't played it yet but I'm getting it ASAP. I thought it was awesome on 360 just haven't gotten around to getting it for PC yet.

vochtige

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
Red orchestra, i never played or seen on youtube. don't really know people in my neighbourhood that know it.
UT3 i have in my possession, but not installed yet! i'm playing teamfortress 2 at the moment, don't know if UT 3 can dominate it.

is UT3 new patch better? let me know plz

ryanb213

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2008
i just bought cod 5 and its great, although many problems with the game.....
but once the game starts, no problems.... errors occur on startup

tallguy1618

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2007
The UT3 patch is good, adds a ton of stuff and has brought more people to play it. L4D is also really fun if you have good Teammates, but it does get repetitive. There's some DLC out for it soon which is supposed to add some more stuff.

vochtige

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
hey guys, i've got someone who is saying that crysis warhead is a great multiplayer game? how do you think about that? i still haven't decided yet