I've uninstalled D2. I've stopped running subbot for now also. I also
removed Nez mod which was fun but I haven't played it either in 4 months or
so.

--

Taffy is delicious.

flame_thrower wrote:
> I've uninstalled D2. I've stopped running subbot for now also. I also
> removed Nez mod which was fun but I haven't played it either in 4 months or
> so.

did ya try the chaos empire mod?

"sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> flame_thrower wrote:
>> I've uninstalled D2. I've stopped running subbot for now also. I also
>> removed Nez mod which was fun but I haven't played it either in 4 months
>> or so.
>>
> did ya try the chaos empire mod?

Nope. Think it required more than a patch mpq change. Either way I'm done.
What's left will expire including my single 99 from 1.09 though I refreshed
that earlier today. If Tae gets her eye's fixed and we play broodwar again I
may have two accounts that live.