Old Alienware Area 51: FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcpiont23

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2011
Alright guys, the system is older and i'm just hoping to get a little money out of it for an upgrade. I know generally the case is the big draw for these alienware systems and that is probably going to be much the case here.

It is not the predator 2.0 case it is the original case, black with silver accents and blue leds. The alien head on front of the computer has just recently stopped lighting up, and I am fairly confident it is probably some sort of wiring glitch with the door, that someone with more knowledge could most likely fix. The case is used, so one can expect general wear and tear, but nothing visible without looking up close at the system.

Inside is as follows:
Intel 945 matx motherboard(775 socket)
Intel Pentium D 3.0ghz(not sure of the proc number but it is certainly the 3.0ghz dual core model)
2gb DDR2 667mhz RAM
160gb Hard Drive
485w Power Supply(Enermax NoiseTaker II)
CD/DVD Drive
Nice CPU cooler that alienware installed, unsure of brand
Never been overclocked, the motherboard didn't give much headroom(at least with my limited experience)
Comes with Alienware Respawn CD(to restore system to factory settings)
Windows XP Media Center Edition Installed
Willing to include the original usb keyboard/mouse that came with it, but these are nothing more than a standard keyboard/mouse

At this point I'm looking for offers, I don't much know what the price is as i've seen alienware cases alone sell for ludicrous amounts on ebay.
So if you're interested drop an offer in here or through PM. Thanks for looking.

jcpiont23

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2011
Haha alright maybe i'll just try over there then. Thanks for the heads up.

I understand that most users here aren't so interested in aesthetics as much as the internals :p

Annnd most are heavily against overpriced alienware goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.