2 user accounts-how do we share software?

We have WXP home - main user as aministrator with my son as guest. He has own
password etc. When he logs on he cannot see or access any software that we
used to share e.g. Ms Word, Ms Excel + he cannot see or connect the the
Internet for e-mail or web browsing? How do we set up his account ot have
acces to this software?
--
Jane
1 answer Last reply

    Jane wrote:
    > We have WXP home - main user as aministrator with my son as guest. He has own
    > password etc. When he logs on he cannot see or access any software that we
    > used to share e.g. Ms Word, Ms Excel + he cannot see or connect the the
    > Internet for e-mail or web browsing? How do we set up his account ot have
    > acces to this software?

    The Guest account is extremely restricted, by design. Create a new
    "limited user" account for your son to use.

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH