Deleting Folder

I have a folder within a folder. The second folder has various data files. I
only wish to have one folder plus the data. How do I delete one of the
folders and keep the data?
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting folder

    Hi,

    Double-click the inner folder, click edit/select all/edit/cut. Move up one
    level, click edit/paste. Then delete the inner folder.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Dick" <Dick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a folder within a folder. The second folder has various data files.
    > only wish to have one folder plus the data. How do I delete one of the
    > folders and keep the data?

Windows XP