Deleting Folder

Tags:
  • Windows XP
February 19, 2005 2:53:02 PM

I have a folder within a folder. The second folder has various data files. I
only wish to have one folder plus the data. How do I delete one of the
folders and keep the data?

More about : deleting folder

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 7:19:00 PM

Hi,

Double-click the inner folder, click edit/select all/edit/cut. Move up one
level, click edit/paste. Then delete the inner folder.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone