BRAND NEW computer at recession prices SPECIAL DEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefangray

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
Why not treat yourself to a brand new bespoke Windows XP or Windows 7 computer, built by a professional with a great track record for building and servicing machines since 2003 and fully configured with all the programs you could really need so that you don't have to go and buy software or borrow it from friends.

A typical spcification is:
2.8 GHz processor
120 GB hard drive
1 GB RAM for XP machine. 4 GB RAM for Win 7 machine.
DVD/CD re-writer
An excellent brand new motherboard http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=G31M-S%20R2.0
A least two chassis fans to keep your hardware cool and stable.
Computer case.

You can suggest variations and we will be happy to try to offer you these at the quoted price if possible.

The cost of such a system is just £350 for a Windows XP machine or £380 for a Windows 7 machine.

We don't charge VAT and there is a one year hardware guarantee.

We don't supply monitors, keyboards or mice when you pick up a band new machine from us in SE London we would be happy to come with you to pretty much anywhere in the London area, plug in your new machine and transfer all your data to the new machine up to 20 GB of data for FREE.

We can ship computers if you want to order one from further away but I would have to get you a price for that.

Considering you don't provide specs (CPU model, RAM type, etc.), I'm inclined to believe that better machines are sold by Dell or other OEMs for the same price.

Sorry to be skeptical of the value you're offering; I just wanted to make sure you weren't selling Pentium 4 HT's since you don't even do the usual ambigous "dual-core" statement.

stefangray

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
Well if you were actually serious about having a machine built you would take the trouble to e mail me for a full specification.

stefangray

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
I think your analysis is incorrect. If you had read past the general specification given it says that the specification can be varied by the buyer, they can obviously alter it within reason and have a full discussion about what they want and what is available, there is felxibility on offer. There is nothing wrong with giving an initial specification and nothing wrong with a conversation which results from that.

Your groundless aspersion that I am trying to disguise the sale of out-dated hardware is actually defamatory and has no factual basis. The fact that I have personal contact with all my clients and don't just ship them a box means that even if I intended to do this it would be very difficult to pull off as I would be present for the set-up of the machine in their home or business.

I have been serious about working in IT since 2003 have many hundreds of satisfied customers whom I again visit personally. What you describe as an 'enterprise' in an attempt to undermine me and make my full-time work seem less than reputable has been going on for nearly a decade. People who cheat & con don't stay in business very long, there might be a quick buck in it but they don't develop a following.

You live in the USA, I don't offer services & machines to people outside of the UK so what is your problem?

Can I suggest you moderate your trolling, what you have written doesn't make you sound all that bright frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.