FS: XFX Radeon HD5850 (NIB)$170, 2 B&N Nook's (3G & Wi-Fi Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhawk

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
FOR SALE...The following items:

1) 1 XFX Radeon HD 5850 1 GB PCIe Video Card - New In Box

Price: $170 Shipped to the lower 48 states.

These are awesome cards. Before anyone asks why I'm selling it...it's because I'm too indecisive. I was going to use it for my new Sandy Bridge build, then decided on a 6870 BE that I got for a good price, which now has turned into running 6870 CF after I just got another 6870 for a good price. Now I'm left with one too many video cards.

The card has been registered (it had to be within 30 days in order to get the lifetime warranty). As most people are familiar with XFX's warranty system, the current lifetime warranty can be moved to the buyer.

2) 1 Barnes & Nobles Nook w/ 3G + Wi-Fi - Newly Refurbished.
This unit was bought as a refurbished product. It was opened up, charged, verified to be working and then never used again. It has been since re-packaged in the original box that it came in with all accessories. For all intents, it's new (newly refurbished?).

Price: $120 Shipped to the lower 48.

3) 1 Barnes & Nobles Nook w/ Wi-Fi ONLY (No 3G) - Newly Refurbished.
This unit was bought as a refurbished product. It was opened up, charged, verified to be working and then never used again. It has been since re-packaged in the original box that it came in with all accessories. For all intents, it's new (newly refurbished?).

Price: $100 Shipped to the lower 48.

Questions? Interest? Let me know. Pictures can be provided, if needed.

Heat: Hellhawk
E-Bay: Hellhwk

Thanks for looking.

Edit: Not that it matters (?), but apparently i can't make this a discussion and it shows as a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.