norton question

On my Sony VAIO, I'd purchased and downloaded Norton Security 2005, I believe
in October2004...... On Jan1 05, my hard drive crashed - Lost everything....
Now I've got my laptop back, completely new hard drive, which came with
Norton Security 2003 ,,,, I still have my Activation Key Code from my
previous download - how can I get back to Norton 2005, since I've already
purchased it?
THanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about norton question

    Download the 15-day trial version and then insert
    your activation number.
    http://nct.symantecstore.com/0142/NIS_2005_trialware.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "jamie" wrote:

    | On my Sony VAIO, I'd purchased and downloaded Norton Security 2005, I believe
    | in October2004...... On Jan1 05, my hard drive crashed - Lost everything....
    | Now I've got my laptop back, completely new hard drive, which came with
    | Norton Security 2003 ,,,, I still have my Activation Key Code from my
    | previous download - how can I get back to Norton 2005, since I've already
    | purchased it?
    | THanks.

    Why wouldn't you ask this question of Symantec/Norton? It has nothing to do
    with Microsoft or Windows.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "jamie" <jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > On my Sony VAIO, I'd purchased and downloaded Norton Security 2005, I
    > believe
    > in October2004...... On Jan1 05, my hard drive crashed - Lost
    > everything....
    > Now I've got my laptop back, completely new hard drive, which came with
    > Norton Security 2003 ,,,, I still have my Activation Key Code from my
    > previous download - how can I get back to Norton 2005, since I've already
    > purchased it?
    > THanks.

    Reinstall using the Norton Internet Security 2005 disk?

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Using invalid email address

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "jamie" <jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > On my Sony VAIO, I'd purchased and downloaded Norton Security 2005, I
    > believe
    > in October2004...... On Jan1 05, my hard drive crashed - Lost
    > everything....
    > Now I've got my laptop back, completely new hard drive, which came
    > with
    > Norton Security 2003 ,,,, I still have my Activation Key Code from my
    > previous download - how can I get back to Norton 2005, since I've
    > already
    > purchased it?
    > THanks.

Security Norton Hard Drives Windows XP