jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

On my Sony VAIO, I'd purchased and downloaded Norton Security 2005, I believe
in October2004...... On Jan1 05, my hard drive crashed - Lost everything....
Now I've got my laptop back, completely new hard drive, which came with
Norton Security 2003 ,,,, I still have my Activation Key Code from my
previous download - how can I get back to Norton 2005, since I've already
purchased it?
THanks.

Download the 15-day trial version and then insert
your activation number.
http://nct.symantecstore.com/0142/NIS_2005_trialware.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"jamie" wrote:

| On my Sony VAIO, I'd purchased and downloaded Norton Security 2005, I believe
| in October2004...... On Jan1 05, my hard drive crashed - Lost everything....
| Now I've got my laptop back, completely new hard drive, which came with
| Norton Security 2003 ,,,, I still have my Activation Key Code from my
| previous download - how can I get back to Norton 2005, since I've already
| purchased it?
| THanks.

Why wouldn't you ask this question of Symantec/Norton? It has nothing to do
with Microsoft or Windows.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"jamie" <jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On my Sony VAIO, I'd purchased and downloaded Norton Security 2005, I
> believe
> in October2004...... On Jan1 05, my hard drive crashed - Lost
> everything....
> Now I've got my laptop back, completely new hard drive, which came with
> Norton Security 2003 ,,,, I still have my Activation Key Code from my
> previous download - how can I get back to Norton 2005, since I've already
> purchased it?
> THanks.

Reinstall using the Norton Internet Security 2005 disk?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
FCA