please help me with this problem
it is driving me nuts
when i try to open my document or click on a movie clip

this error pops up

The instruction at "0x35537002" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

plz plz plz help me with this problem

oojpoo <oojpoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>please help me with this problem
>it is driving me nuts
>when i try to open my document or click on a movie clip
>
>this error pops up
>
>The instruction at "0x35537002" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
>memory could not be "read".
>Click on OK to terminate the program

Check if this is caused by some other software running at the same
time. See "How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560) and "How to
Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310353) for further help.
Also check the system files.
"Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System File Checker
(Sfc.exe)" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310747)

--
(tm)

"Thorsten Matzner" I tried what u have requested me to
but still the symptoms are same

i uninstalled my sp2 but there is no difference
I hope we could work this problem out soon
because it is driving me nuts
and other ppl seems to have similar problems
I also tried reinstalling java, checked comp with ad buster
nothing seems to work
plz help
thx

oojpoo <oojpoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"Thorsten Matzner" I tried what u have requested me to
>but still the symptoms are same
>
>i uninstalled my sp2 but there is no difference
>I hope we could work this problem out soon
>because it is driving me nuts
>and other ppl seems to have similar problems

Check the core files of Windows and f this does not help, reinstall
Windows.
"Description of Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System File Checker
(Sfc.exe)" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310747)
"How to Perform an In-Place Upgrade (Reinstallation) of Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315341)

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS