"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
news:24e081t6o2qiq2av1jgh5uovdp2kp6muv0@4ax.com...
> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
> Wars
> Episode 3?

Two words: Jar-Jar Vader.

--
Zamboni

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"Zamboni" <zamboni@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> > What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of
Star
> > Wars
> > Episode 3?
>
> Two words: Jar-Jar Vader.
>
> --

We were talking at work the other day how Lucas should have had the
foresight to turn JarJar into the Emperor, just to piss everyone off.

short

I think it was jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> that wrote something
like...

>What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
>Episode 3?

Probably something along the lines of "so what?"
I could have had one of them too if I could have been sure of what my
timetable was going to be earlier on. As it is, I'll probably be
happier if I can get a session that's not completely packed.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
> Wars
> Episode 3?

I'd say I'll try not to ruin it for you. One of my clients owns the local
12-screen cineplex, and I'm going to the advance screening on Tuesday. Yay.

--
Convention says my name, along with a witticism or poignant quote, should go
here.

On Tue, 10 May 2005 04:29:37 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

>What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
>Episode 3?

I hope for your sake it's better than Episodes 1 and 2.

-- Roy L

On 9-May-2005, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of
> Star Wars
> Episode 3?

Isn't that past your bed time?
;)
--
Don't Panic!

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote

>On 9-May-2005, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:
>
>> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of
>> Star Wars
>> Episode 3?
>
>Isn't that past your bed time?
>;)

No. I usually don't go to bed until about 1 or 2 am.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

On 10-May-2005, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

> >On 9-May-2005, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:
> >
> >> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of
> >> Star Wars
> >> Episode 3?
> >
> >Isn't that past your bed time?
> >;)
>
> No. I usually don't go to bed until about 1 or 2 am.

I actually didn't _think_ that was past your bed time, it's just that you
asked what we would say....
So, being the sarcastic barstad I am, that is what I would say.
--
Don't Panic!

Duncan

On (or around) Tue, 10 May 2005 04:29:37 GMT, jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> deemed themselves worthy to grace
alt.games.diablo with his/her presence, and uttered.....:

>What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
>Episode 3?

is that the opening?

Wonder why they didn't have the opening last Wednesday!?

--
Mad'Doug

"Any errors in fact, thought, spelling or grammar occured during transmission."
Please remove the apostrophe (') to email me

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message

> "Zamboni" <zamboni@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> > What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of
> Star
>> > Wars
>> > Episode 3?
>>
>> Two words: Jar-Jar Vader.
>>
>> --
>>
> We were talking at work the other day how Lucas should have had the
> foresight to turn JarJar into the Emperor, just to piss everyone off.
>

> short

It's not too late, he still has to release the HD-DVD version. He's
redigitized the Emperor once already, he can do it again. (Vader's been
replaced twice.)

"Yousa fool, young Ssskywalker..."
--
Zamboni

Once upon a time - for example, Tue, 10 May 2005 04:29:37 GMT - there
was this guy, or something, called jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org>, and
they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
>Episode 3?

I'd spoil the whole movie by telling you I read the book already and
it turns out Palpatine is Palpatine, and Anakin is Darth Vader. And
C3PO gets his mind wiped. And midichlorians.

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
Justin L <leejustice2@hotmail.com> wrote

>On Tue, 10 May 2005 04:29:37 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:
>
>>What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star Wars
>>Episode 3?
>
>I would say let us know if it is worth seeing.
>
>Have you seen the trailer for Serenity? Looks pretty cool...
>
>http://www.apple.com/quicktime/hdgallery/serenity.html

I just got my new highest download speed while d/ling this. Since I have a
feling that at least one poerson here will ask me what it is, I'll just mention
it now: 471.2 KB/s
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

mark

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
> Wars
> Episode 3?

Well?
How was it?

Or weren't you talking about the premier, but the premier?

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> What would you guys say if I had a ticket to the midnight showing of Star
>> Wars
>> Episode 3?
>
>Well?
>How was it?
>
>Or weren't you talking about the premier, but the premier?

Ok, so I forgot to mention that it's 12 am on may 19.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

On Thu, 12 May 2005 21:13:01 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

<snip>

>>Have you seen the trailer for Serenity? Looks pretty cool...
>>
>>http://www.apple.com/quicktime/hdgallery/serenity.html
>
>I just got my new highest download speed while d/ling this. Since I have a
>feling that at least one poerson here will ask me what it is, I'll just mention
>it now: 471.2 KB/s

heh, My fastest speed to date is 4.71 kb/s

Justin - still using dial-up :(

TRENDING THREADS