Temp files

Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer
4 answers Last reply
More about temp files

    "xsdcsdsadc" wrote:

    > Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

    Yes! Also in internet options you can setup IE to delete this file everytime
    you close IE.

    "xsdcsdsadc" wrote:

    > Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

    I forgot 6Gigs is why too large for this file, in internet options you can
    set a size limit for it, something around 60MB would be about right.

    How many times are you going to post this question? You have been given good
    advice three times already. Delete these files. They only slow down your
    PC. If you don't want to listen to good advice then please leave them where
    they are.

    xsdcsdsadc wrote:
    > Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

    WHY have you posted this twice in windowsxp.basics, once FIVE hours ago
    to which you got replies and to which you replied, once just now, and
    once in THIS group? The replies you got to your FIRST post were
    perfectly adequate.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk