Temp files

February 21, 2005 11:39:31 AM

Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

More about : temp files

February 21, 2005 11:39:32 AM

"xsdcsdsadc" wrote:

> Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

Yes! Also in internet options you can setup IE to delete this file everytime
you close IE.
February 21, 2005 11:39:32 AM

"xsdcsdsadc" wrote:

> Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

I forgot 6Gigs is why too large for this file, in internet options you can
set a size limit for it, something around 60MB would be about right.
February 21, 2005 11:39:32 AM

How many times are you going to post this question? You have been given good
advice three times already. Delete these files. They only slow down your
PC. If you don't want to listen to good advice then please leave them where
they are.

"xsdcsdsadc" wrote:

> Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

February 21, 2005 5:40:36 PM

xsdcsdsadc wrote:
> Can I delete the Internet Temp File? It is about 6 gigs in my computer

WHY have you posted this twice in windowsxp.basics, once FIVE hours ago
to which you got replies and to which you replied, once just now, and
once in THIS group? The replies you got to your FIRST post were
perfectly adequate.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk