I am running xp pro on a laptop dell inpirion 1100---I was watching a movie
in quicktime and my battery went dead shutting down my laptop. Now when i
open quicktime it refuses to open and i am asked to send an error report.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled quicktime numerous times and it
still will not work----did i screw up windows somehow?
How can i fix this? any help please?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

QuickTime is at www.apple.com/quicktime

"dhawk" <dhawk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running xp pro on a laptop dell inpirion 1100---I was watching a movie
> in quicktime and my battery went dead shutting down my laptop. Now when i
> open quicktime it refuses to open and i am asked to send an error report.
> I have uninstalled and reinstalled quicktime numerous times and it
> still will not work----did i screw up windows somehow?
> How can i fix this? any help please?

"dhawk" <dhawk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am running xp pro on a laptop dell inpirion 1100---I was watching a movie
>in quicktime and my battery went dead shutting down my laptop. Now when i
>open quicktime it refuses to open and i am asked to send an error report.

See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

--
(tm)