Error on opening certain webpages!! Help!!

Hi
My home internet connection is fine, though everytime i try to view a page
that would ask for a log in or contains personal information (for example,
email site, msn messenger, My ebay account, online banking or even this
website (so i'm in the local library!)) I receive the error message....Cannot
find server- page cannot be displayed, etc.... I have tried all the
suggestions on this page but still no change. I can however view all other
webpages, it is only ones with my personal data/info on them?! Does anyone
know what the problem might be!
Regards,
Helen

You might look here:

How to troubleshoot possible causes of Internet connection problems in
Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314095

--

Hope this helps.