Error on opening certain webpages!! Help!!

Hi
My home internet connection is fine, though everytime i try to view a page
that would ask for a log in or contains personal information (for example,
email site, msn messenger, My ebay account, online banking or even this
website (so i'm in the local library!)) I receive the error message....Cannot
find server- page cannot be displayed, etc.... I have tried all the
suggestions on this page but still no change. I can however view all other
webpages, it is only ones with my personal data/info on them?! Does anyone
know what the problem might be!
Regards,
Helen
1 answer Last reply
More about error opening webpages help

    You might look here:

    How to troubleshoot possible causes of Internet connection problems in
    Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314095

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Using invalid email address

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "HJN2" <HJN2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > My home internet connection is fine, though everytime i try to view a
    > page
    > that would ask for a log in or contains personal information (for
    > example,
    > email site, msn messenger, My ebay account, online banking or even
    > this
    > website (so i'm in the local library!)) I receive the error
    > message....Cannot
    > find server- page cannot be displayed, etc.... I have tried all the
    > suggestions on this page but still no change. I can however view all
    > other
    > webpages, it is only ones with my personal data/info on them?! Does
    > anyone
    > know what the problem might be!
    > Regards,
    > Helen